MM to Matrix R

Pullet_Surprise

Reaction score
My Location
York's
I understand that the MM 1.04 can be patched to emulate a matrix reloaded cam. I think the only benefit of this is au for nagra and some speed issues? To get au on nagra I can use just a flash file on a funcard and the cam will do the rest, is this correct?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I believe so Pete, I believe that the speed improvements are significant though. Many hobbyists are looking at the CAS modules for upgrading the MMs.

Pullet_Surprise

Reaction score
My Location
York's
aahh...I see that the only way to do it is by using the cas interface by duolabs. I thought it could be done using the mm programmer? Thanks rolf.

Duolabs

Reaction score
Website
www.duolabs.com
It cannot be done using a simple MM programmer. The Cas Interface goes directly thorght the Sidsa MCU and alows you to program the Flash Memory and the Xilinx so that the turning from MM to MR can be fully done.....

Check out for more instructions on Cas Interface by duolabs.com web site.

Rick

>COR<

Reaction score
My Location
Sneek, HOLLAND
Working :D

Reprogrammed 14 cams up to today MM 1.02 up and to 1,04, matrix cams too.

Cheers,

COr.

jimbo_may

Reaction score
i got the Cas Interface and magic cam, the Cas Interface is connected ok and detected ok, all looks great, the only think i need is the software that i need to write to have the upgrade to matrix reloaded, any help in here...thnx

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sent you a link Jimbo may, there is also a lot of information on Toecutters with appropriate files, but I believe that new membership is closed at the moment.

jimbo_may

Reaction score
boy boy i am stuck, i did get the files and programmed my thingy to MR but still not working - do i need to programm any card to go with this

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
When you put the MR in the receiver, what does the CAM menu identify it as.