Modshack Closes

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Below is the message now posted on the Modshack page.

Shack has now closed for good.
I was asked at 21.00 to make a choice between my wife and kids and the internet.
I made the only choice open to me.
From what I understand there will be no more Kevlar, this is out of my hands and is purely a MrSporty decision.
I wish to make a statement on behalf of all the guys here who have been my friends for so long, Thanks for making a fat bloater like me part of your family it has truly been an honour to of worked with you all for so long on this, I could of never of done anything without you guys.
This place has been like home to most of us and despite a few wild cards spoiling things a bit we have done our best under conditions that no one would believe if we told them :)
Thanks to all the Mods and Admins and most of all to the members who made this place what it is/was.
Anyhow since I am blubbering all over the keyboard I will give up now and say thanks to you all.
For all those of you who helped us out please look out for something nice in your emails soon. HM On behalf of the Forumz UK [ShAcK] Team

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Modshack re-opens......I think that says it all. :)

Rolf

D

DAVIDEVANS007

if modshack has re-opened, can you ask the moderators why i cant get back in? all i get is you do not have permission to view this page.... i dont think i upset anyone and i thought they gor in touch with you if they ban you to explain why.... again this has not happened so if you do have access can you ask them if im banned or just missing in action??

thanks to anyone that can do this for me
(i use the same name on the shack as i do here)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I'm not a member of Modshack as it happens, but I'm sure that their are several members who will oblige you.

Rolf

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 10-Mar-02 AT 09:31 PM (GMT)]There has been a lot of internal fighting in there: Last person 2 ask why some1 was banned was also banned,IT never closed just changed
Admin: Did he jump or was he pushed i dont know.Why can`t poeple just
use forums for what they r, exchange of info, and not a wall pissing competition.(ps dave evans if u email me with your username for shack
i will get in touch with them) DAVE.