dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
lapper, chalin210 (56), amado perez (44), F.C.PORTO (39), alika (32), pmspereira (29), TecaT (21) :)

A very nice way to start the week. Have a great day.

Birth Date:16th JuneColour:pink , CeriseNumber:6 , 33 , 9Stone:Amazonite – The adventurers stone helps you feel fab about youFlower:DaffodilPet:Silver Tabby CatCareer:Drug Rehab , Dress Maker , ModelKey Features:Sexy , Sassy , HotNaturally good at:Having a sexy as hell voiceCharacter:No matter what your physical form you have the voice of an angel. People just stop and listen to you and are soothed or turned on! There is magic in those dulcet tones and a sense of the dramatic. You have an air of sensuality which is breath taking.Life Path:Your just a love machine, you give off the vibes of love and yet you are also strangely detached from you own sensuality. For you it is disconnected and yet for others tangible. Don’t put yourself down but rejoice in your loveliness. Maybe try and get a bit tantric and explore spiritual sexuality.Love:You’re a lover not a fighter yet you can spend many years on your own. What is going on you may ask yourself in the love stakes, well let me tell you, you have to believe the reality , your hot. Once you get it your lover will come. Try a secure Taurus who is also ruled by your birth planet ruler Venus planet of lurve.Best Present:Karaoke Machine , Big Party

:-tweety:-dgang:-hbbounce:-bbgift