Mondeal 9000 gold

hi

i have been looking for links to firmware upgrades but i have not found anything so far! company site has dead link for software downloads. any suggestions please?

chris

My Satellite Setup
Mondeal 9000 Gold SN 2005
My Location
London
i have been looking for codes, keys, links to firmware upgrades but i have not found anything so far! company site has dead link for software downloads. any suggestions please?

Maneviola

the_wizzz

Slightly biased Technomate Seller
lol...they charge you for the software! disgraceful!

also, i doubt you will find software on the net as: it's not popular, hardly anyone has them and only a handful of people in the world sell them!

pike3306 said:
hi

i have been looking for links to firmware upgrades but i have not found anything so far! company site has dead link for software downloads. any suggestions please?

chris
Hi Chris contact to me in Skype I`m "Creoulo", I`ll bring you more information there......

pike3306 said:
hi

chris

h**p://www.mondealsatfiles.com/ (registration required)

My Satellite Setup
software for all boxes
My Location
London
pike3306 said:
hi

you can download thw software at www.mondealsatfiles.co.uk you need to register first you can use username maia and password lima and then check at the back of box is serial is mon2005 or mon2004 and just download