Mondeal 9000 gold

pike3306

Reaction score
hi

i have been looking for links to firmware upgrades but i have not found anything so far! company site has dead link for software downloads. any suggestions please?

chris

creoulo

Reaction score
Hi , the new software is about 20 pounds ,,,,,from the retailer......<>

maneviola

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Mondeal 9000 Gold SN 2005
My Location
London
i have been looking for codes, keys, links to firmware upgrades but i have not found anything so far! company site has dead link for software downloads. any suggestions please?

Maneviola

the_wizzz

Slightly biased Technomate Seller
Reaction score
lol...they charge you for the software! disgraceful!

also, i doubt you will find software on the net as: it's not popular, hardly anyone has them and only a handful of people in the world sell them!

creoulo

Reaction score
pike3306 said:
hi

i have been looking for links to firmware upgrades but i have not found anything so far! company site has dead link for software downloads. any suggestions please?

chris

Hi Chris contact to me in Skype I`m "Creoulo", I`ll bring you more information there......

creoulo

Reaction score
pike3306 said:
hi

chris

h**p://www.mondealsatfiles.com/ (registration required)

maia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
software for all boxes
My Location
London
pike3306 said:
hi

you can download thw software at www.mondealsatfiles.co.uk you need to register first you can use username maia and password lima and then check at the back of box is serial is mon2005 or mon2004 and just download