Monoblock Quad LNB

Nezter

Reaction score
I just installed a monoblock quad lnb, on my 80cm dish. So far I'm only getting 19.2E. I would like to also get 13 E . The lnb has a switch built in. What am I doing wrong?

Nezter

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
IF you are in the uk, put the prime focus onto 13E as its a little weaker than 19E.

You need the receiver to support disecq switching. If it does, set 13E onto port 1 and Astra 19E onto port 2. It the receiver has a disecq menu, you may need to enable it to mini disecq, or 2 port.

If your receiver doesnt support disecq switching, it wont work.

Nezter

Reaction score
I'm located in Germany, but I could that a try. I've got the block pointed at 19.2, and I thought that it would automatically pick up 13 E because of the 6 deg space it has.

Nezter

Analoguesat said:
IF you are in the uk, put the prime focus onto 13E as its a little weaker than 19E.

You need the receiver to support disecq switching. If it does, set 13E onto port 1 and Astra 19E onto port 2. It the receiver has a disecq menu, you may need to enable it to mini disecq, or 2 port.

If your receiver doesnt support disecq switching, it wont work.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Nezter said:
I'm located in Germany, but I could that a try. I've got the block pointed at 19.2, and I thought that it would automatically pick up 13 E because of the 6 deg space it has.

Nezter

I assume your LNB is correctly positioned. Looking in front of your dish, if the LNB in the bracket is receiving 19.2E, the other LNB must be to the right.

Llew

Nezter

Reaction score
Actually I think the one that's pointed to 19.2, is not in the bracket. On the package the picture shows the 13E one being in the bracket. I'll try again in the morning.

Nezter

Llew said:
I assume your LNB is correctly positioned. Looking in front of your dish, if the LNB in the bracket is receiving 19.2E, the other LNB must be to the right.

Llew