Moteck Problem?

exxxklusive

Reaction score
My Location
Merseyside
Hi

Recently bought a motorised system (Technomate 1500CI+, 1.1Triax, Moteck Motor)...My previous dish was an 80cm with Monoblock for Astra/Hotbird.
I had connected my new Technomate to my old 80 dish & had it set for monoblock use then i connected it to my Triax Motorised to find 1* west which i found with a satmeter but when i tried to set it to usals to find other sats etc, the receiver won't work for me. It displays an orange light on the Motor(which according to the manual means there was an overcurrent from the reciever to motor) & so i can't do anything with the motor.
I'm lost on what to do, can anyone help or advise please?

Exxx

AForester

01LD1E
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
a variety of lnb's (5), dishes (2), diseqc motors (3) and receivers (4).
My Location
East of Cambridge (GB).
Have you saved other sats in your receiver and put in yout lat & long? USALS will not work without that.

Cheers AF

exxxklusive

Reaction score
My Location
Merseyside
Hi

The process of elimination has determined that i had conflicting Diseqc commands set up on my saved sats which was causing my problem so all sorted now.
My pole is'nt straight though so i'm not getting 'the arc' properly so it's all coming down to start again next weekend lol...I'll get there in the end...
Thanks to all who tried to help or wanted tohelp but could'nt. :)

Happy viewing to all

Exxx

AForester

01LD1E
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
a variety of lnb's (5), dishes (2), diseqc motors (3) and receivers (4).
My Location
East of Cambridge (GB).
A result of some kind, we are all learning all the time. Best of luck for next week.

AF