My Satellite Setup
ClarkeTech20002CI
Dish Televes 100cm
Moteck 2100A
LNB Invert 0,3Db
My Location
Spain
I want to know
¿What is the maximun weight that supports the Moteck SG 2100A for a dish of 1M ? because in the manual only specifies for dish up to 1.2, no weight.
thanks.
Greetings.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I haven't seen a maximum weight quoted, it will take most 1m dishes, but there are some heavy ones around, particularly the composite dishes and I certainly wouldn't put something like a 1.2m channel master on the motor. :) If it is a steel or aluminium dish, you should be OK, the less exposed the location is, the better it will be. :)

soundpower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ClarkeTech20002CI
Dish Televes 100cm
Moteck 2100A
LNB Invert 0,3Db
My Location
Spain
Thanks Rolfw.
My dish is:Televés 1M steel and weight:12Kg aprox.

soundpower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ClarkeTech20002CI
Dish Televes 100cm
Moteck 2100A
LNB Invert 0,3Db
My Location
Spain
Thanks again rolfw.
The case is that it thought to mount this system: Televés antenna 1M and Motor Moteck SG 2100A, but the weight of the disc is of 12Kg approx, is an antenna of great quality in steel, but it seems to me something heavy for this type of motors and I do not know if to look for an antenna something but light.If somebody that way has information on the subject, or has a similar system or a type of antenna that goes or with these motors or similars and that simultaneously is resistant, since alive in a zone can recommend me in which invier to us they are enough rainy and the wind is strong, for that reason I need a good antenna, would thank for it. Thank you very much

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
12kg is pretty high, my Moteck struggled a bit on the extreme west and east to move it, my dish is approx the same weight as yours.

Bought a HH120 Stab instead which i like much better, better quality, real steel, much better clamp design bla bla bla...

Only good things with Moteck was 1. Faster 2. The button underneath to move it manually 3. Cheap to buy if you like that.

Bad things with Moteck compared to Stab was 1. Noisy 2. Typical cheap Chinese quality, everything inside almost plastics, clamps made of cheap steel, sheer off easily. 3. Lousy clamp design, really designed for small 60cm dishes or something on a 38mm pole. no good support against larger poles like a 60mm pole.

soundpower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ClarkeTech20002CI
Dish Televes 100cm
Moteck 2100A
LNB Invert 0,3Db
My Location
Spain
Hello Likvid.
Thank you very much by your information.
Now already I have less doubts.
Greetings