langtonbrow

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500CI+
85cm motorised dish
Freeview
My Location
Nr Manchester, UK
Does anyone have a link to the documentation that comes with this motor, or a pdf. I need to adjust my system (pole not vertical, missing eastern orbital positions) and i have no idea of the inclination angles etc. If so, please PM me. Eternally grateful.

langtonbrow

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500CI+
85cm motorised dish
Freeview
My Location
Nr Manchester, UK
Rolfw,

That is perfect, thanks. The only excuse I have now is the weather. You can't stop it raining at the weekend as well can u ??!!

blue1927

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Silvercrest sl65, Phoenix Apollo 2CI MC
My Location
Caerphilly, UK
langtonbrow

I used this documentation when I was given a SG-2100A by a friend as the paperwork was lost. I found that the calculation for the declination angle was 30 degrees minus dec angle not 40 degrees minus dec angle. Possibly a difference between 2100 and 2100A?

Hope this info maybe of help.

BTW - If anyone can tell me why my motor will not turn automatically I would appreciate it. I have a Silvercrest SL65 box. I can use the motor manually via the buttons. But I cannot move it's position automatically by diseqc or USALS. I have tried resets of box and motor. Any ideas?? At present I am using the dish with a temp coax of 20 metres. Could this be the problem???