Motor not moving when Changing channels

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Well, You won't be sure until you try everything. If you don't have another receiver to test the normal functioning of the motor than it is difficult. Or if you could take your Dreambox to a friend who also has a motor...

Maybe you should try another image, but I doubt that the Gemini image has anything to do with it. they are usually very reliable.

Try this: Press on TV, then the green button for satelites and choose any sat such as 13 east, and choose the first station. Then you get the symbol of the sat moving, but the motor is not moving. Then exit all the menus and simply press on the remote so that it flicks and changes the channels of this sat. After you pressed it for a few seconds do it again. Then have a look if the dish moved.

Oakey22

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Penta 85cm, Quad LND, DM8000,Nabilosat Blackhole v11.
My Location
Staffordshire
loaded nabliosat on it and it works fine now? I dont know what was up with it, i also imported the channels from my Gemini image.

Oakey22

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Staffordshire
scratch that, it is not working now, lol

Oakey22

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Staffordshire
Big update to this, just been playing around with it and i have found the problem i have. I have disabled tuner B and it now works fine, if i have both of them on then it will not work. For Tuner B i had it set as "equal to Tuner A". Which is really weird.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
OK, great to hear you ae sorted. Good to know about this set-up issue with twin tuners!

Oakey22

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Staffordshire
I have also ot a bit further with this, if i have it set to "second cable of motorized LNB tune" which for some reason i did not see before this.