Technomate 1500ci + 1000d super +
skystar 2 pci card
1M Motorised dish
Ivacon twin lnb
pc + laptop on network
My Location
uk
right using a sm3d12 diseqc 1.2 hh mount motor

i got usals set up seems work great but some sats need fine tuneing(moving east or west a 1*
i tried playing with dish to get usals go to best pos for best signel but i always need to come in on my self ie. turksat usals says goto 46* i need to adjust it to 45* to get best signel and same on 30w hipsat usals says goto 32.7 i have to 31* to get best signel i could understand if hipasat need to go to say 34* to get best signel then i would know my dish is set up wrong so dont understand what if wrong

and another strange problem i having is

when i go to fine tune pos for some sats to get best signel the dish start moving of to farest east then have send it all way back it even does this sometimes when changing chanels oor not repond

im using skystar diseqc pluginto control motor

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The DVB card DiseqC software can be a bit flakey, I found it better not to use the USALS/Goto x function, I just scanned for the satellites and saved the positions.

pothead13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci + 1000d super +
skystar 2 pci card
1M Motorised dish
Ivacon twin lnb
pc + laptop on network
My Location
uk
thanks il give that ago