• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

motorised set up done cheap

clive

Hi, I have a fortec star 5100 ultra, 88cm triax dish ,diseqc h-h motor,which I was going to try to set up myself but after reading how to do it changed my mind, so after phoning a few sat firms found one that did the job the next day at the price of £100+v.a.t.the best thing was after they fitted the dish they blocked the path of my sky dish, instead of moving it they put me up a new sky dish and bracket, my lnb they (asked) if they could charge me an extra £2for the new dish,I'm a nice guy so I said o.k.. I could not believe it. It took one man and a young apprentice 4 hours so Ireckon Igot a good deal I dont know if Iam allowed to give the name of the firm, but they cover most of the manchester and north west area. If you dont think Ihad a good deal dont tell me all Ineed know is the key codes so come on guys help where do I get them and what do I do with them? now now IF you want to know who set my system up email me cheers

My Satellite Setup
Recently moved house and in the process of investigating new kit.
My Location
London, UK
Does anyone know of a firm like that in South London/Croydon please?

C

ctomer

I've just installed my own motorised dish. I have to say that I found it rather easy to do. The most difficult part was getting the wall mount dead vertical, but once I'd done that, the rest was a piece of cake.

The tutorials in this forum proved to be a great help.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
ctomer said:
I've just installed my own motorised dish. I have to say that I found it rather easy to do. The most difficult part was getting the wall mount dead vertical, but once I'd done that, the rest was a piece of cake.

The tutorials in this forum proved to be a great help.
:D Way to go!