Motorised setup - its up and working - I think!

For those that have followed my entry into the world of motorised setup you will know the problems that i have had aligning the Dish.

well today i had another go and think I may have found thor.
In the sattleite setup of my technomate 5500 super I put in some new transponder info which I found via the forums

11.189V 2142 3/4 and the signal meter jumped to 70 percent. and found a channel called edusat.... success i think this means i am on thor and the other transponders which are in the reciver are no longer functioning. Am i correct on this?
beacause they are not functionaing the strength and quality meters where showing nothing.

Found Hipsat as well with channels so I think i am close bar some fine tuning.

Does this now mean i need to manually put the transponder information in the reciever or is their a search facility to scan the sattlellites for transponder info.(The manual is not very clear on this subject).

Thanks for everybodys help i am getting closer.

My Satellite Setup
a variety of lnb's (5), dishes (2), diseqc motors (3) and receivers (4).
My Location
East of Cambridge (GB).
Yes, edusat is at 1west. and well done.
Most receiver software for satellite TP's is outdated.
You can get transponders data from http://www.flysat.com/index.php. and then input them yourself or try a network search with your Technomate receiver this should pick up a few channels on each satellite, but not all
AF

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, Thor 1W and Intelsat707 at 0.8W (or is it the other way around) are co-located.