Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 500s
Gemini
Release 0470
CCcam 214
My Location
North Wales
I'm thinking of upgrading my multi-sat system to a motorised one.

I've got an Echostar 2110 2ci v. + Sky system and will upgrade my dish to 1.2m. I would prefer to use a ground mounted system with a base about 6 feet above ground as I'm exposed to high winds and human activiity! I've read some of the posts and problems that have occurred with cerain equipment. Can you recommend some reliable dishes/motors etc. as its a lot of money to waste if I get it wrong.

How does the Sky setup fit in with this?

Sab

R

robbins1940

Sab said:
I'm thinking of upgrading my multi-sat system to a motorised one.

I've got an Echostar 2110 2ci v. + Sky system and will upgrade my dish to 1.2m. I would prefer to use a ground mounted system with a base about 6 feet above ground as I'm exposed to high winds and human activiity! I've read some of the posts and problems that have occurred with cerain equipment. Can you recommend some reliable dishes/motors etc. as its a lot of money to waste if I get it wrong.

How does the Sky setup fit in with this?

Sab

I suggest the 1.2m Channel Master dish with Channel Master Polar Mount.

And for a good wall mount I suggest you contact Satellite Superstore based in Gateshead for their good well designed wall mounts(not cheap but they do the job and where I live we get high winds most of the year and mine has been up nearly 4 years and it still sound).

northmount18.jpg

That is the one I got.

David

Sab

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 500s
Gemini
Release 0470
CCcam 214
My Location
North Wales