Mount Manager - Mounted but no "Record"

DesTheRed

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 - Just Got it
My Location
Norway
Hi Guys,

I am running BHole 0.11, the DM800 is connected and mounted to my PC, IP Address shared folder etc etc. The DM800 is also looking at the /media/net directory. The mount manager says "mounted and connected".

When I press - video, video, record - nothing happens
When I press - video, record - nothing happens
When I press - record - I get radio stations

Anyone shed some light on this problem? Am I missing the obvious?

Thanks in advance...
Regards,
Graham

jonhysouth

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 800HD
(Hispasat,Astra,Hotbird,Eurobird)
Computer : Core2DudoE6300
My Location
Portugal
Hi! This is my first post.I had the same problem ....Now i done my mount to PC ,so its impossible to explain you step-by-step

but here it goes the way i think i did:

1- Press MENU in remote control:
2- Settings>System>Network Configuration
3- Now select "Network Browser" and wait for the broadcast dreambox will do(it takes some time).
NOTE: First of all the above items,y need to share some folder in your PC ,use right mouse button and the simple sharing.
4-After your DreamBox detects your PC in your network ,select you PC folder in DreamBox and press green button in RC (remote control) wich says "mounts management".
5- Enable option "use has HDD replacement".This option replaces internal HDD by this mount point.

Hope y understood....

Greetings

jonhysouth

jonhysouth

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 800HD
(Hispasat,Astra,Hotbird,Eurobird)
Computer : Core2DudoE6300
My Location
Portugal
jonhysouth said:
Hi! This is my first post.I had the same problem ....Now i done my mount to PC ,so its impossible to explain you step-by-step

3- Now select "Network Browser" and wait for the broadcast dreambox will do(it takes some time).
NOTE: First of all the above items,y need to share some folder in your PC ,use right mouse button and the simple sharing.
4-After your DreamBox detects your PC in your network ,select you PC folder in DreamBox and press green button in RC (remote control) wich says "mounts management".
5- Enable option "use has HDD replacement".This option replaces internal HDD by this mount point.

Hope y understood....

Greetings

jonhysouth

After this steps it all worked fine for me.I have the same image has you.Now when i press video button it shows me the recorded files and other options.The records are perfect.I use it a lot to record tennis games,than i borrow to my friends in DVD to watch.

Note: After the mount point is ready,the video button is only to open the recorded files.To record press the RED BUTTON.

DesTheRed

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 - Just Got it
My Location
Norway
Great thanks a lot its working fine!!

Another stupid question - how do you STOP a recording? Seems to be quite difficult for me to do that, Dbox has actually crashed a couple of times doing it.

Regards,
Graham

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I would recommend pressing the same button you press to stop a recording playing, but I may be wrong

Naagendra

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S
My Location
India
jonhysouth said:

Hope y understood....

Greetings

jonhysouth

I had followed these steps and I am able to watch movies and play songs from PC but when I try to record, the I get this error

_http://i45.tinypic.com/fjol84.jpg

Pls help