mpeg to dvd

richard.willacy

Reaction score
done some recording from the skystar2 and its on my hhd now can i burn streat onto dvd-r without converting and will my dvd player be able to cope
with it and play the dvd,im still waiting for my new dvd sants convertion kit
to come does anybody knows where its from,i orded my stuff from the sant dvd website hope its not USA i could be waiting weeks,if you can burn mpeg2 to dvd-r then what free stuff do i need,i have tried all sorts of stuff
and most wont let you do the full movies aless you buy the full pakage from
the dvd convetion company bit like dvd santa this lets you do first one then
says done.you think you have got a good movie dont into (ts) format you have done the demo vertion and it tells you to order the full pakage to do the first mpeg2 convertion to ts format it takes about 3 hours to do just one convertion that may have somthing to do with the proccessor,anyway i
have 4 movies on my hhd what do i do:D

pothead13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci + 1000d super +
skystar 2 pci card
1M Motorised dish
Ivacon twin lnb
pc + laptop on network
My Location
uk
i use tmpgenc dvd author (can get for free if no where to look) then burn with nero

richard.willacy

Reaction score
tempeg always had trouble with this software when i go into it says audio and video well i only have the mpeg2 format what do i have to do to get it seperaterd into audio and video please tell me how to work it i can use
dvd patcher but when it comes to the tempeg it does not work for me and another thing is is it called just tempeg or tempeg somthing els,you know somthing this forum is ok not like some other forums you guys are brilliant

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
richard.willacy said:
tempeg always had trouble with this software when i go into it says audio and video well i only have the mpeg2 format what do i have to do to get it seperaterd into audio and video please tell me how to work it i can use
dvd patcher but when it comes to the tempeg it does not work for me and another thing is is it called just tempeg or tempeg somthing els,you know somthing this forum is ok not like some other forums you guys are brilliant

Try DVR Studio pro, see dreambox section. Or even google for it. 1 click and it all done.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
h--p://www.videohelp.com/tools?tool=DVR-Studio