MR 1.161 & Taquilla

hi guys,
when opening a Softcam from mach1, i found keys for DIGITAL+ dated to 01/12/2004 and 01/01/2005, is it a really a new key? and can i open taquilla using MR 1.161?
a friend of mine have taquilla opened, and he have a Mrev 2.16.

souhayl1 said:
hi guys,
when opening a Softcam from mach1, i found keys for DIGITAL+ dated to 01/12/2004 and 01/01/2005, is it a really a new key? and can i open taquilla using MR 1.161?
a friend of mine have taquilla opened, and he have a Mrev 2.16.
Hi there,

I have MR110, and I would like to upgrade it to 1.161, do you think I would be able to watch TPS and Multivision after doing that? Also I would like to know where to find Hex files for Funcard 6 (for MR161, because I am using Elvis programmer with Funcard6 to program my MR.

Thank you in advance.

neilli.p

Hi

You will be able to view TPS/Multi after upgrading to 1.161.

Try www.sat-key.org for hex files

abder said:
Hi there,

I have MR110, and I would like to upgrade it to 1.161, do you think I would be able to watch TPS and Multivision after doing that? Also I would like to know where to find Hex files for Funcard 6 (for MR161, because I am using Elvis programmer with Funcard6 to program my MR.

Thank you in advance.

neilli.p said:
Hi

You will be able to view TPS/Multi after upgrading to 1.161.

Try www.sat-key.org for hex files
Thanks for your quick reply,

I have just downloaded the zip for MR1.161, and its only upd and bin files, what I need is Hex files for Funcard6. Any Idea where to get that from?

Cheers.

wolfav

My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
abder try gxmax the home of the cam they will give you fun5 6 and all the other files just ask google for the rest of the address as i dont want to upset anyone by posting it

wolfav said:
abder try gxmax the home of the cam they will give you fun5 6 and all the other files just ask google for the rest of the address as i dont want to upset anyone by posting it
Thank you very much wolfav, i found the files somewhere else, they didnt have them at gxmax. But I do appreciate your help.
I managed to reprogram my MR to 1.161 version, and everything is looking good.

Cheers mate!

wolfav

My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
sorry abder m8 i was thincking of the 216 for m rev as i have both cams glad you got the files anyway and good viewing