MR Cam 1.091 Firmware

spruce

Reaction score
Hi

Please can someone help! I am having a problem reprogramming my MR cam. I have upgraded firmware twice before with no problem. I upgraded to MR1.091 from MR1.081 but some V***S channels freeze after about 30secs. The only way to regain a picture is to reboot the receiver and then the same thing happens again. I never had this with MR 1.081. The idea was to go back to MR1.081. The MR cam was programmed with funcard 6 split files and flash loader from MR1.081. My receiver is Humax IRCI-5400. with + CAM Tunings on Humax 3.2. Cam initialized in GBSAT receiver.

On going into the Common Interface the MR cam is showing in slot 2. No card is in the cam. Receiver set to FTA TV station. Once in Upgrade Firmware the first advice states “Erasing old data, please wait…….” About 10 -15 secs go past and another advice comes up “card inserted, opening” and then within a few secs another advise “Performing serial download….” (No card has been inserted). Within about 30 secs another advice “cable removed or Bauldrate too high for this STB. Try again” appears. If left the advice “please extract card” appears. At this point the only way out is the reboot the receiver as it ‘locks up’. With previous upgrades erasing the data on MR cam took longer and then the receiver asked for card1 or a dummy card and then card 2.

If I go back into the Common Interface screen and open the ‘edit CAS key’ all the keys are still there, so erasing the data is not happening. I have tried with the GBSAT receiver with the same results.

Please help me!

Thanks in advance

Spruce.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
1.091 is not a legitimate version, so it is either an altered 1.081 or it may be a Revolutions file. Either way it will probably not run properly.

spruce

Reaction score
Hi Rolfw
Thanks - any ideas how to get it off the cam?
Rgds
Spruce

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If it doesn't work with the fun cards, the only way may be with either a laptop or CAS interface.

spruce

Reaction score
Hi
Just to let everyone know that I purchased a CAS Interface 2 yesterday and reprogrammed the cam successfully. Thanks for your input.
Spruce

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Thanks for the update spruce, glad you got it sorted. :)