MR not working withIrdeto1 gold card

doc1

Reaction score
My MR does not work with an iredto 1 gold card. When I purchased it only had ucas 3 loaded. I then loaded it with version 1081 with no luck then tried 1080 following all the how to doco's still no joy. Do I need to start with an older file eg 1060 etc then upgrade to 1081. I am using a Toshiba laptop which is working great.
My receiver recognises the cam and inits correctly. When the gold card is inserted the menu tells me that there is an irdeto 1 smart card inserted.
As none of the MR keys have any Australian files it is hard to check whether the cam is working at all.
If I read my gold card what key do I need to enter via the receiver remote control for the inbuilt EMU? HMK, Plain keys etc.
Hope this is not too many questions at once but it is driving me insane trying to work this out. Have found lots of great info during the many hours of reading through the forum.
Thanks Doc1

H.GEE

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Have I been missing something here? Will a gold card work with MR cam? Thought it was only a Titanium card that worked with MR cam and has to be programmed with a phoenix programmer.

doc1

Reaction score
H GEE thanks for the reply.

If that is the case have I been waisting my time.
An original Irdeto 1 should work though?
Didn't realize MR would not work with a gold card even though it is a clone of the original. It should be able to emulate on this service though shouldn't it. Thanks Doc1

Alan Pee

Reaction score
So an MR Can work with a titanium card when programmed in phoenix mode? How do I do this H.Gee? I have a CAS INTERFACE 2 with the Add-on for phoenix and smarthouse. How do I programme the MR to take the tit card and what files should load on the tit card. For example if I want to watch sky italia and taquilla?