Mr To Mrv

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
Hello every body ,

I have MR and someone helped me to converted to MRV 2.19 , I just got Cas 2 today and I managed to get some extra channels like TPS
but my cam is saying MR 1.70 .. so it's seems to me I got it bak to MR ..my question is how to converted back to MRV 2.21 for example and does that claer TPS and Polsat sport? cos I can't see Polsat provider ID or any of Seca 2 ..Pls explain in details

Many Thanks

psats

Reaction score
Have look on the web for mr 1180

seca2 is not available at the moment

Satslut

Dumb Satellite Babe
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP
Force 1145S
Pace 2600
SS2 pci & USB
Channel master 1.8m
1.2m & HH motor
AMD 64 bit, Linux & Windows XP2
My Location
Ibiza, Spain
nilefish said:
Hello every body ,

I have MR and someone helped me to converted to MRV 2.19 , I just got Cas 2 today and I managed to get some extra channels like TPS
but my cam is saying MR 1.70 .. so it's seems to me I got it bak to MR ..my question is how to converted back to MRV 2.21 for example and does that claer TPS and Polsat sport? cos I can't see Polsat provider ID or any of S*ca 2 ..Pls explain in details

Many Thanks

To write MRV221 on your MR, plug it into your Cas 2, select CAM MODULE, select MR and not MRV, and carry out the onscreen directions, its as simple as that. TPS and Polsat sport will be viewable

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
Satslut said:
To write MRV221 on your MR, plug it into your Cas 2, select CAM MODULE, select MR and not MRV, and carry out the onscreen directions, its as simple as that. TPS will clear OK but Polsat sport does not.

Thanks alot it was easy and fun ...I got MRV222 and Plsat soprt is clear

Many thanks to you all