MR version 1.04 now released

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It would appear to be a welcome refinement of the 1.03 version and looks like nagra autoroll is working again.

You can get the files from Toes or the Matrix site.

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just loaded version 1.04 with the CAS using the files from Toes, took a while and three attempts (Must RTFM in future :D), but looks like D+ autoroll is back working on 30W, thanks to the file guys who have put the time in to produce this update. :)

T

tinden

the sammy doesnt recognise the matrix after upgrading it ,whats wrong??

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Keep trying Tinden, the CAM needs to initialize after the upgrade and some receivers don't do it straight away. My bec took several minutes before it kicked in.

T

tinden

thanx,ill keep trying.does it work well on all transponders??

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I put it on a channel that I knew was encrypted on 30W and waited.