MR1.17 and D+

souhayl1

Reaction score
hello guys
can i open D+ package using MR1.17 and the new keys or i must go to MR1.166?
thanks in advance

kungpo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 8082ci, Matrix Reloaded, Aston Cam 1.5, Black ICE. Metronic DisEQC Motor, 80cm Dish, Monoblock LNB.
Dynamite USB, Intel P4 3.0Ghz, Intel Cel 3.06Ghz
My Location
Slough
Hi there,

It works for me on MRev 1.170, in Echo 808. If I understand correctly, it can be very receiver dependant.

BUT...you need tit or tit2 and s2 files to get it. MRev on it's own won't do it.

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
kungpo said:
Hi there,

It works for me on MRev 1.170, in Echo 808. If I understand correctly, it can be very receiver dependant.

BUT...you need tit or tit2 and s2 files to get it. MRev on it's own won't do it.

MREV 2.19 will do it on its own MR 1.17 wont do it
but with a lot of freezing unless you go the tit 1.03 route

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
or put mrev firmware on mr but you need a cas 2 to change after upgrading as there is no card support

MR_ECHO*

Reaction score
I have a MR CAM which I use in my Echo* 3000IP receiver. When I bought the Cam it was programmed with MultiEMU 036 and could decrypt the D+ sports channels.

I have upgraded my CAM to MRV2.19 using a CAS 2 interface. From what I have read on this and other forums I thought that this would be all I need to do to get D+ again.

This does not appear to be the case as they stay black when I try to watch them.

Have I missed a step somewhere along the line?

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
what sat are you pointed at as d+ is opening on astra some sport and tequillas

just check you have the latest keys loaded

MR_ECHO*

Reaction score
I am pointing to Astra 19.2. I thought that MRV2.19 had the latest keys included in it. Perhaps this is where I am going wrong.

Where can I find the latest keys and how would I check what keys are currently in my MR CAM?

Thanks in advance

MR_ECHO*

Reaction score
I was on the wrong key. After a bit more reading of the k*Y section of this forum I found a website that listed the s*ca k*ys.

I then was able to update my cam using the remote control to change the k*y accordingly. Thanks to wolfav for pointing me in the right direction.

I think I might be starting to understand how this all works!! ;-)

I may now be in the same boat as some other forum members where channels lock up after a few minutes!!

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
enjoy the viewing and get used to the occasional locking up if you watch a film twice what you miss the first time round normaly locks up again
icon7.gif
icon7.gif