MR110_Updated keys

gauros

Reaction score
MR110_updated keys is the same as MR110 but i updated the keys so that we can watch seca, as you should know there are no seca providers there.

Because we are not allowed to upload any keys in the forum then to get the file just ask me with a PM.

Thank you to rolfw and the forum.

gauros

unnisr

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi Gauros,

Could you please send me the file to unnisr@lycos.co.uk or unnisr@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.....
Unni

gauros said:
MR110_updated keys is the same as MR110 but i updated the keys so that we can watch S*ca, as you should know there are no S*ca providers there.

Because we are not allowed to upload any keys in the forum then to get the file just ask me with a PM.

Thank you to rolfw and the forum.

gauros

Sab

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 500s
Gemini
Release 0470
CCcam 214
My Location
North Wales
I'm using MR110. I see that the conax key is on this version. Can it be updated by the soft cam key like Nagra etc. and if so, how do I do it as it is a different format?

gauros

Reaction score
Sab said:
I'm using MR110. I see that the conax key is on this version. Can it be updated by the soft cam key like Nagra etc. and if so, how do I do it as it is a different format?
Mate, there are the conax providers but the proble is that if you updated the keys by remote or softcam then your cam wont work very well, it will start freezing in most of the channels, so i dont advise you to do it.

If you have a cass2 and you like experimenting with your cam then try it.

gauros