MT 2.76 Plug-ins

Old Geezer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Openbox V8S & TM5200D PVR Systems
My Location
Deepest South Wales
Hi There,back again.
MT 2.76 all installed and working fine , but I could do with a bit of help on where to put the plug-ins.
I have downloaded S2emu 1.08 and am unsure where to stick it (dangerous question !!).
Do I extract ALL the files to the Root directory or just the softcam registry file.If so where do the others go (is it Plug-ins OR MDplug-ins).
I have tried this a few times and managed to get some channels decoded , but MT keeps throwing up errors , so as I extracted the file to ALL 3 locations suspect that it could be My doing.
Also when You use the updated Softcam key from HB , does it just replace the existing one (be it in root directory or wherever).
I have done a search on the forum , and the locations for placing files seems to differ for different viewers , so a bit of a guide would be helpful (and hopefully be of use to another beginner).
Thanks again All,
Cheers,
Old Geezer

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
For S2emu V1.08, put everything in the MT root dir. except the S2emu.dll file.

That goes in MDplugins.

Nothing else goes in MDPlugins at all ATM.

Only one S*ftCAM.Key file can be used, and it goes in the root, as above.

The Plugins folder should contain MDWrapper.dll, SS2DiSEqC.dll and SS2DiSEqC.exe, plus the Satellites folder. The diseqc stuff will only exist if you're driving a motor.

Mach1 keyfiles are of very high quality, and are regularly updated.

Download a new one as soon as you lose a channel.

STICK

Old Geezer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Deepest South Wales
Thanks BG (again),
Does the same apply if You added the Yanksee dll (to the MDplug-ins directory).
I did find that the latest Softcam key allowed the Multivisons to open (just in case anyone is interested).
I'll give it a go in a bit.
Speak to you soon again (cries of "Oh No" from the Mods !!)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I believe that there is nothing that Y@nkse will open that S2emu won't (certainly nothing that I view, and none of the bigger open packages) but it's good fun to play with. The stream monitor is better than S2emu.

S2emu is faster and more stable.

If you want to play with Y@nkse, remove the S2emu.dll plugin (just the dll), and replace with (in the same directory - MDPlugins) Y@nkse.dll, Y@nkse.ini and Y@nkse.prv.

You can leave Y@nkse.ini and Y@nkse.prv in place when you put S2emu back, but remove Y@nkse.dll.

STICK

Old Geezer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Deepest South Wales
Cheers BG,
All up and running OK , with no nasty errors.
At least now I've got a good starting point to work from , and can experiment with any k*ys/dll's etc.
I may even try another viewer , but think that MT2.76 is the one for Me.It's so easy to set up (with a bit of help for the extras) and easy to use.
Thanks again for all the help,
Old Geezer

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Old Geezer said:
Cheers BG,
All up and running OK , with no nasty errors.
At least now I've got a good starting point to work from , and can experiment with any k*ys/dll's etc.
I may even try another viewer , but think that MT2.76 is the one for Me.It's so easy to set up (with a bit of help for the extras) and easy to use.
Thanks again for all the help,
Old Geezer

Having seen this thread I decided to get my MT back up to standard, not having used it for a while as I am Dreanboxing.
Was easy and worked fine....just follow instructions from Stick..

kalamar

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
I run Yank-N-see and S2EeemU AND Feeeeener all at once with good luck and no problems.