mtv,canal+ on hotbird 13

gsmserv

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox7000s120HDD,MMv1.05,Fun6,CAS2(add-on)90cm satellite dish,2LNBsDISQ,BSkyB dish,HP Pavilion dv1000 Intel Pentium M processor 1.60GHz 512 MBRAM 60GbHD DVD RW,1 Mb broadb,LAN,PanasonicSA-HT520 home cinema system,28"JVCflat,wide.
My Location
ENGLAND
hello,

i ve got Dreambox 7000s, magic module penta 1.11, fun 6 smartcard.
i have programmed 6 in 1 files for fun.
i can watch multivision , tsp , eurosport and others channels.
have i got any chances to get all MTV, Canal + and RTVi channels?

thanks

gsmserv

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox7000s120HDD,MMv1.05,Fun6,CAS2(add-on)90cm satellite dish,2LNBsDISQ,BSkyB dish,HP Pavilion dv1000 Intel Pentium M processor 1.60GHz 512 MBRAM 60GbHD DVD RW,1 Mb broadb,LAN,PanasonicSA-HT520 home cinema system,28"JVCflat,wide.
My Location
ENGLAND
does nobody knows?....or not

thanks

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
gsmserv said:
does nobody knows?....or not

thanks

Canal+ no, not sure about myv as dont watch, but i think some may be open.
Are you not using the dreambox softcams to view??

gsmserv

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
ENGLAND
where can i find a good guide how to install newcamd.i have read in forum about that, but i ve never found anything good( i mean a good guide).
is it any chance to do something wrong with a dreambox or image during the instalation?
will i need lan connection to do that?( i ve got lan connection, but i havent serial port on my laptop)
will i be able to use magic cam with smartcard at the same time when softcam to be installed?
and what softcam is the best at the moment?i am using hotbird 13, i can set my dish to astra 19 and astra 28.i can not recieve sirius at the moment because it it not possible with 1 meter dish in south west of england.

thank you

redone

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm 800hd...
Zone 2 sky dish motorised..
Moteck 2100.. Dbox2 upstairs
My Location
uk
gsmserv said:
where can i find a good guide how to install newcamd.i have read in forum about that, but i ve never found anything good( i mean a good guide).
is it any chance to do something wrong with a dreambox or image during the instalation?
will i need lan connection to do that?( i ve got lan connection, but i havent serial port on my laptop)
will i be able to use magic cam with smartcard at the same time when softcam to be installed?
and what softcam is the best at the moment?i am using hotbird 13, i can set my dish to astra 19 and astra 28.i can not recieve sirius at the moment because it it not possible with 1 meter dish in south west of england.

thank you

Hello mate...Forgive the fact that this is my first post......

I use the hydra 1.08 image with my dm500, all you need to do is use the control panel and download the softcams... obviously your box needs to be able to access the net..