MTV /Dutch Network

peaceandlove

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tm3500usb, TM5400usb super, cas3, m2+,Diablo wireless 2.3rev,
Stab usualsHH90 driving arcon multi 57cm dish with dual feed ,Skystar2 HDCI, Altdvb, My theatre,vplug, windows xp,
Arcon sweety 43cm for astra1 perched behind window
Multimo 40cm for ho
My Location
Slough, Berkshire
I have a sky star 2 usb and finally have managed to open all of d* and PreMie*e, im using my theatre with vplug 1.7.7 and s2emu1.28.1 along with Yankse-1-32.1-TT-XP with the latest softcam.key, I have seen files called cam emulators for irdeto and conax can these files be used on my theatre or are they for actual cams and not soft cams. Is there any way possible to see any of the encrypted mtv channels, also i would love to be able to veiew the dutch channels such as ned 1,2,3 sbs6 and sport 1,
these channels come up as green free to air channels in my channel display box, but i cannot view them, is their any way they can be opened using mytheatre and some plug ins.
does any one know of any irdeto pluggins to clear the dutch channels
Thank you in advance if any one answers

jphili

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Twin monoblock and twin LNB on 80cm transparant dish rigged for twin reception from HB Astra 1 and 2 + TopField TF 7700 HDPVR + TwinHan VisionDTV
My Location
BE
NED 1,2,3 on 19.2 are part of TV-Vlaanderen among others and are anything but FTA. They also use a form of encryption that's not open at this time.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
TV Vlaanderen is the Belgian pay tv service. The NED channels are part of the Dutch Canaal Digitaal service.

peaceandlove if you want to watch them you subscribe to them or you do without. End of story at this time - they havent been available unofficially for a very long time

jphili

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Twin monoblock and twin LNB on 80cm transparant dish rigged for twin reception from HB Astra 1 and 2 + TopField TF 7700 HDPVR + TwinHan VisionDTV
My Location
BE
Analoguesat, hope you don't think that they uplink those channels twice on the same system, now do you?

If you take the Belgian TV-Vlaanderen package, those Dutch channels are just as much part of the deal. Admitted there may be different keys in the stream, but the video is uplinked only once and shared between them.

If you're in doubt, check out this versus here.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I didnt know the Neddies were carried on Belgian TV :D
thank you for that :D