Multi-emu For Matrix Reloaded (audio Problem)

Alan Pee

Reaction score
I have just loaded my matrix reloaded cam with the multi-emu firmware. It opens Sky Italia, Taquilla and a lot of other encrypted channels but there is no audio. I also have a dragon cam and that works perfectly with the new predator 219. What could be responsible for audio probs with MR - Multi-emu? Plse help. I have repeated the excercise several times without luck.

gauros

Reaction score
i cannot say what is the problem, but you can try and re program the cam.

Gauros

jcab

Reaction score
Alan Pee said:
I have just loaded my matrix reloaded cam with the multi-emu firmware. It opens Sky Italia, Taquilla and a lot of other encrypted channels but there is no audio. I also have a dragon cam and that works perfectly with the new predator 219. What could be responsible for audio probs with MR - Multi-emu? Plse help. I have repeated the excercise several times without luck.
Hi ALan Pee,
A hello from France to everybody.
I am interested by the Multi-emu for the MR. Can you tell me where i can download it.
Thanks a lot.

Sab

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 500s
Gemini
Release 0470
CCcam 214
My Location
North Wales
I've just loaded a multi-emu on my matric cam but I'm not getting any response. The receiver is showing the cam as a Multi Emu and the software appears to be conax. Can someone pleae tell me which multi-emu is for Sky Italia, Taquilla etc.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There are many problems with this EMU, it is a work in progress and was initially written for one receiver, there are bound to be problems on other types of hardware in the medium term. Here is the download from RichardF the author http://67.43.4.157/showthread.php?t=91907