Multiple embeded CAS

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
Hi Friends
I'm totally new to satellite signal systems, though I've little knowledge abt encryption/deryption.
My 1st question is that Can a digital satellite receiver(Set Top Box) have multiple embeded crpto modules, like Conax+Viaccess+irdeto+cryptoworks+MEDIAGUARD+NDS etc in a single box ? If yes, plz name the brand of the receiver with model.

2nd, I saw some keys are posted here for encrypted TV signals. How I can make use of those keys to access the encrypted signals ? What is the procedure ?

Thanx in adv

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
URPradhan said:
Hi Friends
I'm totally new to satellite signal systems, though I've little knowledge abt encryption/deryption.
My 1st question is that Can a digital satellite receiver(Set Top Box) have multiple embeded crpto modules, like Conax+Viaccess+irdeto+cryptoworks+MEDIAGUARD+NDS etc in a single box ? If yes, plz name the brand of the receiver with model.

2nd, I saw some keys are posted here for encrypted TV signals. How I can make use of those keys to access the encrypted signals ? What is the procedure ?

Thanx in adv

Hi UR

You can get a receiver with multiple embedded cams, usually 1 or 2 embedded in them. You can also get another cam module to put into th Common Interface slot that will read other cards. Other cams decrypt channels when you modify the software as with some receivers as well.

As for the keys...we do not post keys here and you will not find them here. We talk about them a lot and help out on how to input them into receivers/ cards etc.

To loads keys into a cam..like a matrix/ dragon etc you need a programmer like the cas 3 or phoenix. Have a look around the forum and you will see a lot of help.

Hope this might give you an insight into the wonderful world of satellite.

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
Hi
Thank you for ur reply.

But why the reciver has only 1 or 2 coding systems embeded, why not all like Conax+Viaccess+irdeto+cryptoworks+MEDIAGUARD+NDS .... ? I know that we can use any of the above systems using the CI slot, but just want to know why the receiver manufacturers are not putting all the coding systems into one receiver ? Its a matter of few more embeded memory.
THanx

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
URPradhan said:
Hi
Thank you for ur reply.

But why the reciver has only 1 or 2 coding systems embeded, why not all like Conax+Viaccess+irdeto+cryptoworks+MEDIAGUARD+NDS .... ? I know that we can use any of the above systems using the CI slot, but just want to know why the receiver manufacturers are not putting all the coding systems into one receiver ? Its a matter of few more embeded memory.
THanx

I suppose it would take up to much room and more money. can you imagine having 6 or 8 card slots on the front of your receiver. Although I think ther is one. Why not have a look at the dreambox. All soft cams.

nordik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hadisat
My Location
scandinavia
I am new in this forum, Please is anyone have or know the receiver :HadiSat HS 6000 Super ?, is it a clone of some other known brand and with what software he can be uppgraded?if neede.
Thanks .