multipro 2000

S

snaitanco

I have just purchased multipro 2000. It is a programmer which is connected to the com port and gets its power from the mouse port. It is in a plastic case with 4 lights showing.

The question is that I purchased it without any software and thus need the program to use it.

I tried Twoprog in all its versions and it does not detect the programmer.

If someone knows about the software to run this programmer, please tell me.

Thanks, regards to all members.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 28-Dec-01 AT 09:46 PM (GMT)]Try on Duwgati's site, http://satpages.sat4all.com/ There seems to be a file there for the MultiPro, there is also a description and details on the programmer.

Rolf

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You're welcome Sindibad, I also found Duwgati's site very informative. I'll be interested to find out how you get on with the programmer and software, as I'm looking to upgrade from the millenium to a more versatile p[rogrammer.

Rolf

S

snaitanco

To Mr. Rolf

Since I am new to programming gold cards I have managed to program the viacess channels. Thanks to your help.

Thus I cannot be of much help to you to elaborate on the multipro 2000 as I cannot expermint with it now. Do not want to mess things up and end up with a card that does not work.

If in the future I become an expert and have more cards to experment with, I will gladly tell you.

Again many thanks.

sindibad