Multiprog

Reggie

Reaction score
Hi, all.

I am trying to program a Titanium Card using Multiprog. When i click the Identity button, i encounter the Message "Programmer not found" at the bottom of the screen.

Please can anyone advise as to what i am doing wrong.

Thanks.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You need to fire up multiprog and put it into phoenix mode, then use the titanium progger.

Reggie

Reaction score
Thanks, Rolfw.

I tried as you suggested, although, that didn't seem to work either. Do you think it could have something to do with the serial cable? or do i need to make amendments to the settings to my pc?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well first thing is that you shouldn't put the card in the programmer until it is in Phoenix mode, you also need to make sure that you have the correct COM port selected in the settings. What make is the programmer, I am assuming it's an Elvis, but perhaps I'm assuming incorrectly.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Silly question, but do you also have the serial lead connected?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry Raggie, missed your reply. My question is are you using the Infinity software and what phoenix settings do you have.