bog standard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80 cm dish hh motor teco tm1000 dreambox 7020
cas 3interface
dragon cam.promax tv explorer 2.
My Location
norwich
hi need some advice on a multiswitch system i am going to install.i need 6 sky plus points but only 3 sky plus boxes to be connected on a multiroom sub.all rooms including the ones with the sky boxes need terrestrial digital tv.and sky piped from rf 2 from one of the sky boxes to all tv pionts.so the rooms without the sky boxes can watch and control one of the sky boxes which will not be moved.there are some long cable runs but no more than 60 to 70 meters from the multiswitch to the outlets.and about 20 to 30 meters from the dish to the multiswitch.i have called a few supplies but no one has a multiswitch with ir pass.if anyone know of a multiswich that will work or a alternative solution i would be most great full.

moosegoose

bog standard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80 cm dish hh motor teco tm1000 dreambox 7020
cas 3interface
dragon cam.promax tv explorer 2.
My Location
norwich
hi all have not found a solution to this so going to forget about the sky link side of it.i have a question on the telephone side of it all points are going to have a telephone point .usually i daisy chain from the master socket to all the points do the last socket have to be taken back to the master as it is a long cable run.thanks in advance.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I don't think the IR pass works because of the triplexing in the unit.

Shouldn't be a problem with daisy chaining the phone line.