Multivision 8

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
1) The promo about 30 Sept says that the channel (Engl Prem Footie) is free till 30 Sept. Of course this means free to people who have a proper TPS card for all the other channels. After 30 Sept they will have to pay more to get it.

2) Now, while I am waiting for my Dreambox to be delivered, (which i hope will move me to the current promised land), I'd like to solve a niggle on my trustie old dBox (Nokia 9200 with DVB2000 and Amon cam). This solves most of TPS package with a Fun6in1 or DS9, but I am damned if I can get it to unlock Multivision 8 even tho it will do MV 1-7. Can anyone giove me a clue or suggets a file they know might do it better. The best ones for me (maybe not others) were by Xamuh, but he doesnt seem to do 6in1 anymore. This box is still good and I'd like to squeeze more out of it, till eventually I need a new cam.
Anyone help please?

Striker10

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
top of flats, london
hi everyone,

I was wondering, does multivision 8 carry english commentry for the football? I usually watch deporte but my spanish isn't quite that hot. Any feedback would be much appriciated. Thanks

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Don't know, but S*y Italia usually have the option of English commentary.

dasteelman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
85cm transparent dish
85cm Penta Dish (motored)
Black Ultra LNB
VU+Solo
VU+Duo
technomate 9100 linux
Quali-TV (4:2:2)
Eaglebox
UK nds card
My Location
Tyne and Wear

Mediaman

Reaction score
I had the same problem with MV8. I have DBox DVB2000 and Wanissa/Amon 5.4 CAM. I had to download the setting from someone else as searching using the DVBK90 software would not load the channel correctly for some reason? If you send me an email (look at my profile) I'll send you my channel list and hopefully it will solve your problem as it did for me :-)

BTW are you able to view C+ Fr or AB$AT on 19E?

haggard said:
1) The promo about 30 Sept says that the channel (Engl Prem Footie) is free till 30 Sept. Of course this means free to people who have a proper TPS card for all the other channels. After 30 Sept they will have to pay more to get it.

2) Now, while I am waiting for my Dreambox to be delivered, (which i hope will move me to the current promised land), I'd like to solve a niggle on my trustie old dBox (Nokia 9200 with DVB2000 and Amon cam). This solves most of TPS package with a Fun6in1 or DS9, but I am damned if I can get it to unlock Multivision 8 even tho it will do MV 1-7. Can anyone giove me a clue or suggets a file they know might do it better. The best ones for me (maybe not others) were by Xamuh, but he doesnt seem to do 6in1 anymore. This box is still good and I'd like to squeeze more out of it, till eventually I need a new cam.
Anyone help please?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Good Game I hope 12.45 Saturday on MV8......Aston Villa v Chelsea.....:D

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
waverider said:
Good Game I hope 12.45 Saturday on MV8......Aston Villa v Chelsea.....:D
Ask the Villa fans if they thought it was a good match this time tomorrow!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
BGonaSTICK said:

LOL.....thing is T_G I know this may sound a bit wierd m8, I would prefere last season Chelsea!.....lot more exiting to watch!....A m8 ask me tonight what I thought and I replied that the exitement no longer exists!.......He also ask me if they won the premy would I change my opinion....I replied "NO".........says it all really....P.S It was so riveting when Chelsea played Man U I fell asleep during the match!.......I have never done that before... EVEN when the blues were in DIV 2 back in the seventys!....so my message to Jose Mourinho is..." I don't do boredom!"

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
BGonaSTICK said:
Err.... or after the match even!

What time is it? Too late!

Nighty night.

P.S. know what you mean about style of play. Sure it will get better though.
I'll ask you the same question when we've done the double over Arsenal...!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
BGonaSTICK said:
Err.... or after the match even!

What time is it? Too late!

Nighty night.

P.S. know what you mean about style of play. Sure it will get better though.
I'll ask you the same question when we've done the double over Arsenal...!

NOW THAT WOULD BE A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES!....yes T_G my hat is off to any team that can achieve that one m8......Night ....Night!

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
No they only carry the French commentary. The other TPS channel that carries games as well is TPSstar with the joys of Gerard Houillier as co commentator making as much sense in french as he did in English while at Liverpool.

Striker10 said:
hi everyone,

I was wondering, does multivision 8 carry english commentry for the football? I usually watch deporte but my spanish isn't quite that hot. Any feedback would be much appriciated. Thanks

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
rossy said:
...making as much sense in french as he did in English while at Liverpool.
He was speaking English at Liverpool?!?!?!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
To be quite honest I couldn't give a toss what language the commentators use.....they all speak a load of garbled rubbish most of the time anyway!.......even on M.O.D I turn the sound down.......the only thing that interest's me is the performance on the pitch.....not issues e.g.... D B's tattoo on the back of his neck etc!