Multivision and TPS, English soundtracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Multivision 1-7
TPS Star
TPS CinéStar
TPS Cineculte
TPS CinéFamily
TPS Cinétoile
TPS CinéXtreme
TPS HomeCinéma

Yes, the above providers appear to be transmitting with original soundtracks, looks like good news. :)

News courtesy of DaveM on Dudez.

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
Rolfw,
I notice occasionally that even though the movies can be originally English that both soundtracks on M 1-7 can sometimes and not with any pattern both be french and the english is not available. Weird but I tried to play around with audio pids etc but to no avail.
Anybody else experience same thing or is it a quirk of my receiver?

rolfw said:
Multivision 1-7
TPS Star
TPS CinéStar
TPS Cineculte
TPS CinéFamily
TPS Cinétoile
TPS CinéXtreme
TPS HomeCinéma

Yes, the above providers appear to be transmitting with original soundtracks, looks like good news. :)

News courtesy of DaveM on Dudez.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No, same thing here, but at least most of them do have the English soundtrack, unlike a year ago. :)

damhy

Reaction score
My Location
Kent
For Multivision I tend go to one of the channels where nothing is currently being shown, so you get the sort of trailers showing you whats on, and you can then see which ones are in english because they say the name of the film followed by VO or VF or VO/VF where VO is the original language(version originale).

I am not sure I meant to check this out with my mate and I'll try and find out today(just because he's french) what VM on the TPS site means because this seems to correspond to whether the film is broadcast in the original language or not.

Just incase anyones french is worse than mine, a quick run through of the site is:

1) go to tps.fr
2) select "guide des programmes"(top left under the tps logo)
3) you can select "choisir vos chaines"
4) Select the channels you are interested in from etape 1, hold ctrl to select multiple channels at the same time.
5) click ajouter, the selected channels move in to etape2 (the second list)
6) click valider
7) now you can select the channel you want and get the rundown of what is on, on just that channel for "matin" (morning), "apres-midi" (afternoon), "soir" (evening), and nuit (night).

Now the actual point i was trying to make is, when you click on the actual program title, the information at the top underneath Duree(very top right) it says VM on any film that appears to be made in the states, so worth checking if its there on TPS when a program is on, only in french, when its actually an english program. I suspect it isnt but I have just to test this theory.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
damhy said:
I am not sure I meant to check this out with my mate and I'll try and find out today(just because he's french) what VM on the TPS site means because this seems to correspond to whether the film is broadcast in the original language or not.

I always thought it meant multilingual version.

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
thats what i thought as well.its the same with TCM france.

TWAG

damhy

Reaction score
My Location
Kent
Could well be, I guess VM would be version multilingue.

abbasq99

Reaction score
hello all friend .
what happen with tps bbc prim france 5 multivison that all chanel is gone last night i cheak the new keys but no new keys . any body know what happen pls tell me if any body know new keys so pls send me on my e_mail ali_ali1065@yahoo.com

thanks &
b/r

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Please have a look around the forum, you will see that there are no keys available.

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
My Location
Rolf,
you have the patience of Job!
:)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, it wears a tad thin though sometimes Rossy. :)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I rest my case. :D

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
.......ROFLMAO!.........So do you have keys or not?

elgin eagle

Reaction score
Shouldn't rest it just yet Rolf, there'll be another one along in a minute. :)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, I know. ;)

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I need keys all channels on all satlites. i have big dish in garden small receiver in house and it says its switched off on display.... is this problem why i no get tps and you send me keys now friend to idiot@yahoo.com . also please why no cabo? it work yesterday but today with no power it not so good is this ups problem or should i switch receiver on?

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I found a set of keys in my pocket today. Will post them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.