Multivision channel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Receiver RTG GADA2000
Satelites being received - HOTBIRD/NILESAT/SIRIUS/ASIASAT3c
I am in kuwait and have a digital receiver by the name RTG GADA2000. I was able to view Multivision channel until a few months ago on this.. can anyone help me on how i can start receiving the same channels again

gov400

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020s
Gibertini OP120 Dish
STAB HH120 MOTOR
My Location
London
multivision at the moment can be viewed by a variety of cards opos, fun, titanium. But a great option is by cam. get a dragon cam with latest firmware and u will enjoy many channels

naren64

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NILESAT, HOTBIRD, ARABSAT,ASIASAT, PAMSAT, DISHTV, DOORDARSHAN INDIA,USING HUMAX-5400 FREE TO AIR DECODER.DREAMBOX-500-S,TATA SKY.
My Location
BAHRAIN
i used to receive the multivision channel in the middle east country name bahrain since last 20days we r unable to receive the channel through hotbird sattelite.can u tell me from which sattelite the channel will be available.waiting ur reply as soon as possible.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The Multivision service closed at the end of May! Theres no way whatsoever to get it back - its gone.

:D

The rest of the TPS channels go in the Autumn

naren64

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NILESAT, HOTBIRD, ARABSAT,ASIASAT, PAMSAT, DISHTV, DOORDARSHAN INDIA,USING HUMAX-5400 FREE TO AIR DECODER.DREAMBOX-500-S,TATA SKY.
My Location
BAHRAIN
i used to receive the multivision channel in the middle east country name bahrain since last 20days we r unable to receive the channel through hotbird sattelite.can u tell me from which sattelite the channel will be available.waiting ur reply as soon as possible.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ive just told you - they have gone.

The TPS service merged with Canal Sat France on 19E and the channels are migrating over to Astra 1 - which is out of range in Bahrain. The MV's have been scrapped though.

naren64

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
BAHRAIN
is there any chance to receive the multivision channel's from a different sattelite.also dorcel channel has gone from the hotbird.so please let me if these channels r available from different sattelites.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
No there isnt. No matter how many questions you ask about getting them you need to accept that the mature content on Multivision has gone for good.

Dorcel is still around:

_http://en.kingofsat.net/find.php?question=dorcel&standard=All

naren64

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
BAHRAIN
ok thanks for all the info and also one final question is it possible to catch eurobird sattelite,if so at what degere will it be available.sorry for the trouble.:)

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Hello naren64,
Assuming that you are asking about the MV channels mainly because of the adult programming, and not with regards to the theatre plays in French. :)
There are numerous adult channels on Hot Bird 13E, all you need in order to watch these channels is to buy a subscription card which can be bought from one of our site sponsors:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/index.php?page=sponsors
The prices are quite reasonable if you take into consideration the number of channels in each package and that most of them are 24/7 service.
For your information, there are two new channels: s_x-on-TV Gold and s_x-on-TV Diamond on 11,411 Hor.
Consider yourself lucky that you are able to pick up Hot Bird 13E in your location with a small dish.
In India they need between 3m-5m dish size and I believe that they would pay anything in order to be able to subscribe to any of the adult channels.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
is it possible to catch eurobird sattelite,

Which one :D

Eurobird 1 - no
Eurobird 2 - yes
Eurobird 3 - one beam yes, 3 no
Eurobird 4 - probably (but only carries feeds)
Eurobird 9 - probably

naren64

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
BAHRAIN
HB13DISH said:
Hello naren64,
Assuming that you are asking about the MV channels mainly because of the adult programming, and not with regards to the theatre plays in French. :)
There are numerous adult channels on Hot Bird 13E, all you need in order to watch these channels is to buy a subscription card which can be bought from one of our site sponsors:
The prices are quite reasonable if you take into consideration the number of channels in each package and that most of them are 24/7 service.
For your information, there are two new channels: s_x-on-TV Gold and s_x-on-TV Diamond on 11,411 Hor.
Consider yourself lucky that you are able to pick up Hot Bird 13E in your location with a small dish.
In India they need between 3m-5m dish size and I believe that they would pay anything in order to be able to subscribe to any of the adult channels.

in india i stay in the city called mumbai so is it possible over there to catch and will say about 5m will enough and 5m is in how many ft size of the antena and which do i have to use say like a solid one or a mesh one and i would rather say a imported one will be much better.also i would like to know to catch the signal the antena might require a open clear view as they r lot of tall buildings in between and no building society managment will allow to use there terrace without there permission.will wait for the info from ur side.not in hurry and once sorry for any inconvieniece as i have kept asking different questions several times.:confused

DHINA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I WANT TO SETTING OF HOTBIRD SATLITE
My Location
SAUDI ARABIA
I am in saudiarabia and have a digital receiver by the name samsong no;ss1. I was able to view Multivision channel until a few months ago on this.. can anyone help me on how i can start receiving the same channels again

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Sadly Multivision is no more! No longer broadcasting.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
DHINA said:
I am in saudiarabia and have a digital receiver by the name samsong no;ss1. I was able to view Multivision channel until a few months ago on this.. can anyone help me on how i can start receiving the same channels again

Multivision closed in May 2008! The channels no longer exist so theres no chance whatsoever of ever being able to receive them again.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
DHINA said:

If your receiver has a CAM slot, you can buy an adult subscription card from here
You might find this thread useful
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...s/107393-adult-channels-quality-hot-bird.html