Multivision ckeys

sathero

Reaction score
hi ... am wondering if an one have the Multivision keys for the astrovox vsr 2600 FAT ...

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
If they post them here they will be breaking the site rules do I guess you will have a long wait. Also there's a word in English that can help you sometimes. It's PLEASE.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Quite right to Jimbo
Manners maketh man (and woman):-bash :-bash

firekiss021

Reaction score
Hi guy i am new in this forum i need multivision tv code to enter plz help me guys

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
firekiss021 said:
Hi guy i am new in this forum i need multivision tv code to enter plz help me guys

As repeated on this forum ad infinitum, you won't find codes or keys here.

Llew

gypsy40

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
you keep telling people they wont find the keys here, I dont think thats very helpful at all, why dont you just say it is illegal to post the keys & the site will get shut down, or even say we are not allowed to post keys but here is a link were you will find them, or are you all morons who like to see people frustrated an sit laughing to ya sad selfs? beleive me people if i knew i would tell you all & b*llocks to the consequences but thats me, I'm sad to say other are not like me thats why the morons wont tell me were they are either its priviliged info for the f*ckas who charge £20/£30 a time for reprogramming, its cheaper to pay your sky subscriptions, or you can just carry on wasting ya time here in these forums as you wont learn anything they dont do an idiots guide to programming, its just for the sad tefal heads whom like to wind people up saying we cant post the keys they are out their dig deeper, i've been digging deep for 3 yrs & have found nothing out except waste a load of money I could of used to pay for sky subscription, £500 for a humax 5400z with matrix cam & titanium card & motorised dish, only to find I have to spend another £20 /£30 every mth or so to have cam an card reprogrammed, its a bigger con than sky, out will come the trusty old sledge hammer & i'll smash the lot to peices,as i couldnt sell it on to another poor unsuspecting person & con them it aint right ( I have morals unlike some) I'll stick to buying copied dvds its cheaper a lot cheaper

gypsy40

Reaction score
NO KEYS OR HEX FILES TO BE POSTED...READ RULES HERE

so what is the site for then cos as far as i can see its folk looking for info on how to programme their cards & cams & the so called keys or hex files to do them with, so pray tell the point of the site if you wont divulge or let people post the info we all require??? I tink its just a site for tefal heads 2 get 2getha meself like, an pull their selfs off at peoples frustrations sad sacs i tink

gypsy40

Reaction score
i'll probably be banned 2morrow me tinks for having the audacity to speak what all newcomers allike feel, theirs no freedom of speech nowadays or will the tefal heads to be prove me wrong, I tink not, yet we will have to wait an see. I once took one under my wing in jail & protected him from being bullied & taxed, in return he helped me through my nvq in IT,needless to say he was in for computer fraud lol, I wonder if their is anyone out their needing a bodyguard in exchange for info on how to programme cams & cards

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The info about how you do it can be found on this site, and the actual files can be found in various places - most of which are linked off "Nobblys Big Links" on the front page of the forum.

hxxp://rdi-sat.com is a good place to start

This site does not allow files, codes or hexes to be posted - most of the sites that did do them Toecutters, Dudez etc got closed down a few weeks ago for just that reason. We survived because of the "no codes" rules.

This rule is rigorously enforced, repeat offenders are booted off the forum.

However, you want info about getting your setup going, the experts here will bend over backwards to help you. However, if you are going to insult the folks on this forum, perhaps you better find another one.

brewby

Reaction score
Here Here Analoguesat, if others wish to flout the law then fair enough but not everyone is the same, I for one have found all the info I needed to get my system up and running and I get k*ys elsewhere, mainly eurosites, on servers who don't care what is on a website. One day I may know enough to help others in need of help.
I suggest Gypsy should open his own forum, post k*ys and see how long it lasts. Then he can be ANGRY & AND ANNOYED all by him/her self.

dentist

Reaction score
I am new here
please help me update TPS channels and/or polsat channels by keys or the software and send it to my email which is dr_haroon*yahoo.com
thanx

scary

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
star track
My Location
iran
hello to all.I am an iranian and cannot speak english completely so if there is something that may bother you please excuse me.
ok now I want to ask aquestion.mtv channels are locked in my reciever.
if any body have the keys of these channels please tell me.
thanks for your help.
email: EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED. ADMIN

ra521509

Reaction score
sometime u get buzzled when some people don't read the forum rules first... I have seen the same question and same spelling in many other forums ;)

jacobbec

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STARSAT DVB:
SR-X 150D plus
Hi,
i already got the Keycode( hex files) for a Star X150D plus ( dated on 6 march) from satsw.net but i am wondering how can i download thhis key code or Hex file into the receiver star X 150D plus .
step by step procedure will be vey helpful
thanks a lot for your help
Jacob

Analoguesat said:
The info about how you do it can be found on this site, and the actual files can be found in various places - most of which are linked off "Nobblys Big Links" on the front page of the forum.

hxxp://rdi-sat.com is a good place to start

This site does not allow files, codes or hexes to be posted - most of the sites that did do them Toecutters, Dudez etc got closed down a few weeks ago for just that reason. We survived because of the "no codes" rules.

This rule is rigorously enforced, repeat offenders are booted off the forum.

However, you want info about getting your setup going, the experts here will bend over backwards to help you. However, if you are going to insult the folks on this forum, perhaps you better find another one.

closetosoton

More dishes than Sense.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Wavefield T55, 20 LNB's and a whole load of analogue boxes!
My Location
Close to Southampton
ra521509 said:
sometime u get buzzled when some people don't read the forum rules first... I have seen the same question and same spelling in many other forums ;)

indeed, read or get buzzled, do some homework, and when you get stuck ask a constructive question and someone will answer...