MULTIVISION DM5620s

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfphoenix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020S; DBox2 DVB-C; 1.1m Triax twin LNB for Astra & Hotbird; 90cm Sky dish for Hispa; 4-way Diseqc
My Location
Belfast
Hi m8s,

Could somebody kindly let me know how to decode Multivision 1 - 7 ? I tried using the Hydra Angharad image (I could not download the softcams because the image was full) and the Terminator VT6 which has the keys in it. I was originally using the Terminator V10a image and updated my keys and softcams but still no luck.

Are these channels not decodeable ?

Thank you for your replies. Forgot to say, I am using a dreambox 5620 .

cheers.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
cfphoenix said:
Hi m8s,

Could somebody kindly let me know how to decode Multivision 1 - 7 ? I tried using the Hydra Angharad image (I could not download the softcams because the image was full) and the Terminator VT6 which has the keys in it. I was originally using the Terminator V10a image and updated my keys and softcams but still no luck.

Are these channels not decodeable ?

Thank you for your replies. Forgot to say, I am using a dreambox 5620 .

cheers.

Read the other threads, but to cut things short: Currently it seems only Multi 8 is open for some freak of nature thing. Other than that nothing really works...

cfphoenix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020S; DBox2 DVB-C; 1.1m Triax twin LNB for Astra & Hotbird; 90cm Sky dish for Hispa; 4-way Diseqc
My Location
Belfast
Status
Not open for further replies.