Multivision Gone Again!

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
Multivision is gone again and this time, the TPS guys did a better job I guess! They didn't just change the keys as they did the previous time. Now they switched/upgraded to Viaccess 2, which means we will be OFFLINE a bit longer; well, atleast until a genius from this site figures a way out! Keep your fingers crossed guys! (Oh yes, I'm still getting XXL with my Starsat 200Cl Plus) Ciao!

mtawfik_1211

Reaction score
My Location
egypt
hi
is there any new codes for multivision ?there is any new adult channels?i have a humax 5100 with cam irdetto II

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
TPeeS/Multivision appear to have upgraded to a secure encryption method. If that is the case, there will not be any new keys.

fatih motor

Reaction score
Digital2 said:
Multivision is gone again and this time, the TPS guys did a better job I guess! They didn't just change the keys as they did the previous time. Now they switched/upgraded to Viaccess 2, which means we will be OFFLINE a bit longer; well, atleast until a genius from this site figures a way out! Keep your fingers crossed guys! (Oh yes, I'm still getting XXL with my Starsat 200Cl Plus) Ciao!
would you give me the cods of xxl? i have tech star dvs5ooo.

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
Digital2 said:

Why are you so sure they changed to Via2 ? What is your reasoning for saying that?

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
rossy said:
Why are you so sure they changed to Via2 ? What is your reasoning for saying that?
TPS guys said it themselves on their official site in FRENCH. (Search for the English translation of the ,official notice in French given elsewhere on this forum.)

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
fatih motor said:
would you give me the cods of xxl? i have tech star dvs5ooo.
Please don't ask for keys. Nobody here will supply them. Follow the links in Nobbly's big links section.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Digital2 said:
TPS guys said it themselves on their official site in FRENCH. (Search for the English translation of the ,official notice in French given elsewhere on this forum.)
No, I don't think they did. They said that they had taken measures to stop the piracy. It may be a tweak to the existing system and/or a key change on top. The jury is still out.

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
Digital2 said:

Nope thats not what they said either on their site or on this forum in translation . Its not Via 2 but an ECM which is what TPS said

spikeman

Reaction score
rossy said:
Nope thats not what they said either on their site or on this forum in translation . Its not Via 2 but an ECM which is what TPS said
Hi, what is ECM , and does this mean that we will not see tps again

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
spikeman said:
Hi, what is ECM , and does this mean that we will not see tps again

ECM - Electronic Counter Measure

The supplier has implemented an upgrade to the encryption system with the intention of stopping unofficial viewing of their services.

This may include Key changes encryption changes etc.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
gameboy said:
ECM - Electronic Counter Measure

Ahem - Entitlement Control Message

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
LOL, but as I'm sure you know, an Entitlement Control Message can be used to deliver counter measures to unauthorised CW handling, and hence it has also become known (incorrectly, but pretty universally) as an Electronic Counter Measure. :)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
BGonaSTICK said:
(incorrectly, but pretty universally) as an Electronic Counter Measure. :)

I rest my case :cool:

vahool

Reaction score
My Location
asia/Iran
hi . I need multivision keys.help me plz...

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
vahool said:
hi . I need multivision keys.help me plz...

No keys posted on this Forum. Try a site that publishes keys.

Llew

sligo

Reaction score
Sorry for answering your question with a question but did Multivision and TPS change in last week or so (since 15th Dec. '04 or thereabouts?) Wind caused an outage for me on hotbird and when i got my transponders back facing the satellite, the TPS and multivision channels are now scrambled and codes don't work any longer. Thanks for response.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
sligo said:
Sorry for answering your question with a question but did Multivision and TPS change in last week or so (since 15th Dec. '04 or thereabouts?) Wind caused an outage for me on hotbird and when i got my transponders back facing the satellite, the TPS and multivision channels are now scrambled and codes don't work any longer. Thanks for response.
Yes. Around that date.

Llew

sligo

Reaction score
Llew said:
Yes. Around that date.

Llew
Thank you Llew for your quick response. I have an embedded DSB brand name Rex (I think from Germany) DVB receiver. would you be able to point me in the direction for software for uploading keys, etc. for this brand? Also, a basic education in how to get started in downloading keys from laptop would be great. i am trying to sort out changes to TPS and multivision since 16th Dec. Thanks in advance.