Multivision Problem Solved!

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
Guys, just get the new keys from http://www.sat-key.org/ . Its VIACCESS and channels are TPS. (For Starsat 200Cl Plus, Ident. is Viaccess, # 10)Update ur keys and ur ONLINE again! Good Luck.

eAbdul

Reaction score
Digital2..

I have Starsat and I need to know how to use these keys..

will you help me please!.

Regards..
eAbdul

wisoooooo

Reaction score
Hi, there are may softwares on this link! Kindly advise which one shall we download and does it work with Truman TM100 receiver.

Thanks...

wisoooooo

Reaction score
Thanks Digital2 for the information. Kindly advise which file shall we download, and does that work for truman TM100 receiver.

Thanks for your help.... very much appreciated....

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
It WAS back but gone again :( . BUT dont worry , it will be cracked again. TPS guys upgraded their system and is yet to be hacked. I think THIS thread should now be closed!Ciao

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
multivision on hotbird 13 east is working fine with progdvb.

jacinto

Reaction score
hi guys tps are back with titanium using mr reload using older version

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
MR 1.070 and tit with WLTDO file

Reaction score
you mean the new key for tps is in decimal.....because i can'tfind it
regards

tal2]Guys, just get the new keys from http://www.sat-key.org/ . Its VIACCESS and channels are TPS. (For Starsat 200Cl Plus, Ident. is Viaccess, # 10)Update ur keys and ur ONLINE again! Good Luck. [/QUOTE]

Reaction score
can you tell how to get tps please i have a titanium and a matrix cam...but i havent got a clue..im new this

regards gianni

o t
his
Digital2 said:
It WAS back but gone again :( . BUT dont worry , it will be cracked again. TPS guys upgraded their system and is yet to be hacked. I think THIS thread should now be closed!Ciao

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
gianni bellini said:
can you tell how to get tps please i have a titanium and a matrix cam...but i havent got a clue..im new this

regards gianni

o t
his
I suggest you ask jacinto vbmenu_register("postmenu_154340", true); who is probably also using'titanium' for this. (His comment/reply is four statements above yours!) Good Luck! (Sorry I couldn't help as I am still "OFFLINE" myself :( )

Reaction score
I have premium x8000FG how can i open multivison channel pls can any1 tell me kindly how can i open iT?

lklo

Reaction score
hi

I have a Force 1122s and a Titanium card.

I have tried the TMB 2.8 , but I cant get it work

can anyone help ?

lklo

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
lklo said:
hi

I have a Force 1122s and a Titanium card.

I have tried the TMB 2.8 , but I cant get it work

can anyone help ?

lklo

I have the same setup, what do you need to know.

Tips for 1122s and TMB.
Load the file as normal, but have OS 103 on the Tit. Put card into slot B.
If you are after 1W , go to access control in the menu and click on select cas, from the list that pops up click on Conax. When this is done exit from main menu. Go to the channel you want ( say K2 ) if it does not clear, take the card out, wait for 10sec and put it back in and the channel should clear.

If you are after TPS go to access control in the menu and click on select cas, from the list that pops up click on VIA, then do all as above. Go to ( say TPS star ) again you may have to take card out to get it to clear, but this works for me.

eaj

Reaction score
I have echosat and I was able to watch all channels. Now I can't anybody has the new code for echosat. Thaks

demosm

Reaction score
does anyone know to prepare the emu programs? ı tried all the hex editor but not solve yet.

beretta

Reaction score
wisoooooo said:
Hi, there are may softwares on this link! Kindly advise which one shall we download and does it work with Truman TM100 receiver.

Thanks...
could you send me the site for download the software on TRUMAN TM100

thank you

A+