MUltivisions channels???!!!

Alexy

Reaction score
Dear friends,

I have a Star Sat SRX 150 D+. I"ve downloaded the last version of it's software from SATSW.COM . But now it can't open many channels like Multivision. Is there any codes which can be used or any firmwares?

Plz HELP ME.....

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
Alexy said:
Dear friends,

I have a Star Sat SRX 150 D+. I"ve downloaded the last version of it's software from SATSW.COM . But now it can't open many channels like Multivision. Is there any codes which can be used or any firmwares?

Plz HELP ME.....

Did you upload the keys as well ? You find them on the same website....

cd4you75

Reaction score
Dear Sirs

I brought Hyundai digital Receiver model HD-DCIRTO-03 last year . It was working for all HOTBIRD Channels with my subscribe card till January -05 .

Now my card is still valid and working with other channel except Multivision (TPS) , I checked here with local dealer it also working with Humax & Starsat , as per them new software has to be upgrade for it . Kindly tell or advise me to upgrade my receiver .

For your information : my receiver Hardware Version is: 4000-1.4-SZL0

& Software Version : IRPatch1.18

Wish to hear you soon...

Best Regards

Rakesh Chandra

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
cd4you75 said:
Dear Sirs

I brought Hyundai digital Receiver model HD-DCIRTO-03 last year . It was working for all HOTBIRD Channels with my subscribe card till January -05 .

Now my card is still valid and working with other channel except Multivision (TPS) , I checked here with local dealer it also working with Humax & Starsat , as per them new software has to be upgrade for it . Kindly tell or advise me to upgrade my receiver .

For your information : my receiver Hardware Version is: 4000-1.4-SZL0

& Software Version : IRPatch1.18

Wish to hear you soon...

Best Regards

Rakesh Chandra

Please dont hijack exisating threads with unrelated queries. Also, DONT post the same query over and over again. Im deleting the duplicates.