Music on TV Football

Salty25

Salty25

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
jus wondered whether anyone had any particular favourites when it came to accompanying football on tv, such as the music which opens the programme and during commercial breaks.

I particularly like Hard-Fi - Hard to Beat, which is the theme tune for Prem Plus.

john_graydon

john_graydon

My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Salty25 said:
jus wondered whether anyone had any particular favourites when it came to accompanying football on tv, such as the music which opens the programme and during commercial breaks.

I particularly like Hard-Fi - Hard to Beat, which is the theme tune for Prem Plus.
I Like the Moloko tune, The Time Is Now on Sky.

G

ghostdeini

My Satellite Setup
Sky+, Freeview, Dell 8400, Shoutcast / P2P TV.
My Location
mypc
Linus Loves (Stand Back) - bbc football focus - listen - info
Silsoe (Aztec Gold) - itv world cup mexico '86 / the big match - listen

Salty25

Salty25

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
both classic!

particularly the mexico '86 ITV tune, never heard it b4, was born in '86, so it'd really have a chance!

anyone got Nessan Dorma, i know its corny as hell, but still the best? in fact, y dont we start a little collection of the World Cup TV theme tunes?

I also liked BBC's Euro 2004 tune, Basement Jaxx, tho hardly a classic!

Salty25

Salty25

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
result, look at these delights...http://www.tv-ark.org.uk/sport/sport-worldcup.html