Mux 2 And Mux A Reception

RESCO

Reaction score
Hi as an installer the last few months have been a bit of a nightmare.Up to two weeks ago most of my area had good freeview reception but over the last two weeks mux a and 2 are causing great problems.These are the ITV ones of the Black Hill transmittor and even though they are showing good signal strength on my meter in some cases the various stbs so no qualty at all.All other muxs are full strength ,10 on quality if anything too much signal.
The main problem is the BBC will inform you of any transmitter works but the IBA give out no information what so ever.I am totally sure that they are working on the mast but who do you ask or where can you find out whats going on :confused

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Nothing relevant there. Black Hill haven't changed ERP since 2000 excluding temporary works.

May be doing engineering work ATM.

Llew