MVision FCIS 7000 problems

techn0beatnik

Reaction score
Im having problems using the box loader software to update the firmware on the reciver (MVision FCIS-7000 ) from maxking.com

has anyone had any experiance with this box and upgrading the firmware?

all screenshots point to it being done under xp and im running win 2000
keep getting connection error ?!?

please help!!!!!!

techn0beatnik

Reaction score
Sorted this issue. Required a RS232 cable that will support 115200 baud. Software to load the software update boot loader 1.0. Can be found on http://www.maxking.com. There are also firmware updates on this site.

Ok does anyone know where i can find a loader program for the builting 4 in 1 card?

Thanks for the pervious replys

techn0beatnik

Reaction score
ok making progress here is one more quesetion. I cant enter keys that begin 0A,0B,0C as i only have 01,02,03,04 etc on my cas. in HEX 0A = 10 , 0B = 11 and 0C =12. Should i just convert these hex numbers in to there decimal values and drop the tens?
or am i over thinking this and it can be done unless the firmware gives me an option for entering 0A,0B,0C keys.
Sorry i might be being stupid but its been a long day
Thanks, to anyone who can help.

Tech

cosaco

Reaction score
Try using the page down button (double arrow, between the V- and the P- buttons). You'll find more key indexes.

cosaco

cocacola

Reaction score
hello

you can proceed with the following:

1-go to http://www.mvisionbox.info
you can then download the boxloader and the firmware upgrade.
2-connect the serial cable (if you can get the console cable used with Cisco routers).
3-turn-off the decoder.
4-turn it on today
5-open hypertermianl program in the Windows XP
6-press restore default
7-close hyper terminal
8-start the boxloader program and press connect.
9-in case of failure, turn the PC and reciver off. then power on both again
10-select upgrade software.
11-select the bin file.
12-wait until bOOT is written on the screen.
13-Turn reciever off. and power on again.
I hope this can support.
do you know what is the boot-loader upgrade?

techn0beatnik

Reaction score
hey thanks for the posts. I have just noticed that 1.32 is now available i am off to test it tonight. http://www.gxmax.com, Have spent a heap of time on this reciever and will be writing a doc soon. Hopefully have it on here by the end of the month.

cocacola

Reaction score
you know the only thing which i don't like in this decoder, each time i need to upgrade the software, i have to search for all channels again.
and sometimes it has troubles with the irdeto cards. and i have to switch off the power and power it on again.
. but do you know how to know th version of the matrix cam and how to upgrade its firmware?
thanks

dinoc

Reaction score
There is an option to read the software in the receiver which allows you to save your channel listing which means that after you have uograded the software, if your channel listing is lost, you can write it back onto the receiver. You can also organise it as you wish with notepad, as long as you don't change the format of the document otherwise you will get errors when trying to upload it (write factory defaults).

Dinoc

cocacola said:
you know the only thing which i don't like in this decoder, each time i need to upgrade the software, i have to search for all channels again.
and sometimes it has troubles with the irdeto cards. and i have to switch off the power and power it on again.
. but do you know how to know th version of the matrix cam and how to upgrade its firmware?
thanks

aoni

Reaction score
hi there plz i have a big problem i need the new software of MVISION-F1000 all of the web site's hear is talking about mvision fcsi7000 but i have one mvision-f1000

and i need the newest software of it plz help me

minestra

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

A few weeks ago I bought mvision fcis 7000 receiver, and it has worked great (fast, reliable etc). It has some sort of emulator installed (matrix or something like that) that opens a large number of pay-per-view channels, except for french 'kiosque' package. I tried upgrading firmware to the newest version (1.62), but that didn't help.
I am tottaly new to this satellite stuff, so plz help me 'open' kiosque channels. Detailed how-to would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

mprice104

Reaction score
Is there a new version out now anywhere because i havent had any channels realy since 1sep which are any good. 1.65 didnt do alot it only changed the screen

ta

mike

koosp

Reaction score
The 1.68 is out

You find all the latest different firmwares (the goldvision/new graphic and old versions) a few hours after release in the yahoogroup: _http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/mvision_fcis/join

or the latest mvisions (old + new graphic) at the website:
_www.fcis7000.com
_www.mvisione.com

regards

mprice104

Reaction score
1.69 is now out a day after 1.68
dont know what it does but with a bit of luck we will get the films back
the update is on
_http://www.mvisionbox.info

bluebudah

Reaction score
you can upgrade to 1.69 but taquilla and most of the d plus is

gone 'O'-red

mprice104

Reaction score
there is now a new fermware out now 1.71 which you can get on yahoo group mvision