My Arion 1500E is dead - please help!!

she12126

Reaction score
I flashed it with "3018SE_TSR_na_TSR_15[1].1.buc" and it is stucked on a flashing 8.8.8.8., it won't take any re-flashing and always shows "Download fail". I do not know what to do. Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance!

nr66

Reaction score
Hi she12126,
it looks like it's a bad upgrade and the only way to restore ur receiver is by erasing and reprogramming the flash memory.it's a little bit tricky but manageble if u don't mind a bit of DIY(Do It Yourself).
-first, u need to make a JTAG cable, JKEYS softawre and bin.file for ur receiver's
flash memory.
-lunch JKEYS to flash programming(erase full then reprogram) if successful then,
-start ARIONER to download the right boot this time and then the latest firmware.
more details about the procedure in www.ucascity.com presented by yesyes85.
good luck,
regerds,
nr66

she12126

Reaction score
I will try to JTAG my Arion 1500E and inform you of the results.

Thanks again!

She12126
nr66 said:
Hi she12126,
it looks like it's a bad upgrade and the only way to restore ur receiver is by erasing and reprogramming the flash memory.it's a little bit tricky but manageble if u don't mind a bit of DIY(Do It Yourself).
-first, u need to make a JTAG cable, JKEYS softawre and bin.file for ur receiver's
flash memory.
-lunch JKEYS to flash programming(erase full then reprogram) if successful then,
-start ARIONER to download the right boot this time and then the latest firmware.
good luck,
regerds,
nr66

she12126

Reaction score
Dear nr66,

I did not jtag my Arion 1500E, instead, I reflashed it with "S170EC_SPR_A2733_20040120_AUCPC.auc" but I got LANG with no TV pictures when connected to TV. I am 100% sure that the connection to TV is correct, so I failed again. Any advice? Please help! Thanks again.

she12126

nr66 said:
Hi she12126,
flash memory.
good luck,
regerds,
nr66