My Kit

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Messages
362
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
#1
View attachment 10341

View attachment 10342

This is my kit, 90cm disecq motor/ Panasonic vierra 42" plasma/technomate 1500ci/panasonic sky non subscript/funai dvd,video rec

deep joy dave:) :)
 

Attachments

Park Royal

Regular Member
Messages
364
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Smart lnb, 1m Gibby dish, Stab motor, TM5200D receiver, 57east to 61west. DTT from Sudbury. Virgin Media broadband.
My Location
So called capital of Suffolk, UK.
#2
Nice set up, good gear, enjoy your sat searching:-thumb1
PR
 

CROSSBONES

Specialist Contributor
Messages
2,003
Likes
190
My Satellite Setup
1.2m channel master on a jeager 1224 motor. 55cm fibo Gregorian. VU solo2.
My Location
S.Wales
#3
nice set up, looks the business all matching in silver.;)
 

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Messages
362
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
#4
CROSSBONES said:
nice set up, looks the business all matching in silver.;)
Thank you Parkroyal and Crossbones the "silver" coordination is a must, she who must be obeyed insists that i have very tidy habits,
anyone spotted the ladder,bloody wind.

deep joy dave:-rofl2
 

CROSSBONES

Specialist Contributor
Messages
2,003
Likes
190
My Satellite Setup
1.2m channel master on a jeager 1224 motor. 55cm fibo Gregorian. VU solo2.
My Location
S.Wales
#6
Nice set up you got, Just need some High def for that screen, I am in torfaen what part are you in
Thought you would have recognised his dish! lol
 

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Messages
362
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
#7
Rd100 said:
Nice set up you got, Just need some High def for that screen, I am in torfaen what part are you in
Barnets Greenmeadow m8

deep joy dave:-rofl2
 

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Messages
362
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
#8
CROSSBONES said:
Thought you would have recognised his dish! lol
Its the one with the ladder chained to it, our terrace is known as windy valley, lot of South Wales peeps on here where you from Crossbones.

deep joy dave:) :)
 
R

Rd100

Guest
#9
Above the panty shop then:) I installed a tv aerial this morning not far from you, In fact i have done a few jobs in the barnets in the past,

It was a day off today well 2 weeks off infact and i am decorateing at the moment i did the job the morning to help a friend out

4dbennett said:
Barnets Greenmeadow m8

deep joy dave:-rofl2
 

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Messages
362
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
#10
Rd100 said:
Above the panty shop then:) I installed a tv aerial this morning not far from you, i live not for from you:)
U got it in 1
good to know m8, now lets guess where ??????? Thornhill ???? lots of motorsats in thornhill!!!!!



deep joy dave
 
R

Rd100

Guest
#11
Yep a nice new set of triple ladders extend to 9.2m i have another older set of triples and a set of new double roof ladder but they are in the garage,

Got the triples in the garden because had a roof leak when we had the high winds and hard rain the other week had not had chance to put them back in the garage yet,






4dbennett said:
Its the one with the ladder chained to it, our terrace is known as windy valley, lot of South Wales peeps on here where you from Crossbones.

deep joy dave:) :)
 

CROSSBONES

Specialist Contributor
Messages
2,003
Likes
190
My Satellite Setup
1.2m channel master on a jeager 1224 motor. 55cm fibo Gregorian. VU solo2.
My Location
S.Wales
#12
lot of South Wales peeps on here where you from Crossbones.
Im closer to Swansea, but im not a Jack!!!:-Nooo:-rofl2
 

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Messages
362
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
#13
CROSSBONES said:
Im closer to Swansea, but im not a Jack!!!:-Nooo:-rofl2
Nothing wrong with Jack,s, well the one i know is ok

deep joy dave:-rofl2
 

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Messages
362
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
#14
Rd100 said:
Yep a nice new set of triple ladders extend to 9.2m i have another older set of triples and a set of new double roof ladder but they are in the garage,

Got the triples in the garden because had a roof leak when we had the high winds and hard rain the other week had not had chance to put them back in the garage yet,
From what your saying you climb ladders for a living, sod that in this weather
i get nervous up a step ladder,takes me quite a time to pluck up courage to see to dish, i would only use the bottom ladder of a triple set.

deep joy dave:-rofl2
 

CROSSBONES

Specialist Contributor
Messages
2,003
Likes
190
My Satellite Setup
1.2m channel master on a jeager 1224 motor. 55cm fibo Gregorian. VU solo2.
My Location
S.Wales
#15
Nothing wrong with Jack,s, well the one i know is ok
Oh no not saying there is,

Actually I was born there so it makes me one!

moved away when I were young lol.;)
 

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Messages
362
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
#16
CROSSBONES said:
Oh no not saying there is,

Actually I was born there so it makes me one!

moved away when I were young lol.;)
And you moved back can,t be bad then m8

deep joy dave:) :) :)
 

CROSSBONES

Specialist Contributor
Messages
2,003
Likes
190
My Satellite Setup
1.2m channel master on a jeager 1224 motor. 55cm fibo Gregorian. VU solo2.
My Location
S.Wales
#17
And you moved back can,t be bad then m8
No not moved back. just live close;)
 

BarMoo

Post Meister
Messages
1,801
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
#18
A working Panny 30 :-worship

.
 

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Messages
362
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
#19
CROSSBONES said:
No not moved back. just live close;)
ok m8, i bet the viewers of this thread are wondering what a "jack" is,


deep joy dave:) :)
 

eghamhigh

Regular Member
Messages
101
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
echostar 808 2CI
Matrix Reloaded Cam
Fixed dish 13E
My Location
Surrey/Berks Border
#20
Yeah what is a Jack?
 
Top