My OPOS v1.05 card is damaged. How to restore its original (sent by supplier) files?

jpmm

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I think I damaged my my OPOS v1.05 card, after testing some soft (found on the net) to update files and using it with phoenix/smartmouse interface. I think I used the wrong software to write soft to the card. Now I can't even use my cas3 (as before) to write the files cryptkey,eeproom and flash into the card and make it working again. I allways get writing errors. How can I restore my card back to the original version, just as it was when it was sent by supplier? Thanks for any help.

:-Cbigsmil

Rock39

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar DSB-808 Vi2
80cm Dish Motorised, temporally on a 1mt pole mount, (which tracks the arc if the wind blows the right direction.) Pace 2600 (Sky), Infinity usb+Cas3 programers.
Dell P4-2.4ghz, 512DDR, 75GB HD
Radeon 9800 Graf/Crd. + Ext HD M
My Location
Ireland
Sorry but I'm not posting a solution to your problem.

I've also damaged my (new) OPOS v1.05 trying to run update files on my Inifity USB - The card reads ATR on program but won't Authenticate?

I assume from the lack of followups to your post that this might be terminal

Any one able to confirm this? :eek:

Rock39

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar DSB-808 Vi2
80cm Dish Motorised, temporally on a 1mt pole mount, (which tracks the arc if the wind blows the right direction.) Pace 2600 (Sky), Infinity usb+Cas3 programers.
Dell P4-2.4ghz, 512DDR, 75GB HD
Radeon 9800 Graf/Crd. + Ext HD M
My Location
Ireland
Banana loader sorts this out :D (Download from the utilitys section).