MyTheatre 2.60.2....

Big Ted

Big Hairy Bugger
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
small changes......

Most of them is installer related:

-FIXED: installer: some issue was with installing intervideo decoder on non-english windows.

-UPDATED: installer: now you may choose from several predefined installations: Typical, Update, Full, Full(except codecs)

-UPDATED: installer: now you can choose between compressed/uncompressed channel storage.

-UPDATED: now commad line switch /play can be omited. MyTheatre <file_to_play> is enough to start playback.

-UPDATED: Changes in DVBCore source filter. Now DVBCore prefetches some small amount of data after switch channel then starts show. It will must eliminate some temporary sound cracle (i heard this when i used 5.1 channel output, where 2.0 channels worked fine). After optimizing whole DX code this prefetch doesn't take many time upon channel switch. So, try it.. i'll continue optimize DX code to achieve acceptable results. Thus this part of code is like beta-part.

Full Package with included everything you need:
http://www.hippo.ru/~sorgelig/MyTheatre.v2.60.2.Full.exe ~8MB
- this pakage includes Codecs, Almos everu known working Plugins (MD & DVBCore), Remotes, Skins (which i found).

Lite package which doesn't include Codecs and RC Plugins:
http://www.hippo.ru/~sorgelig/MyTheatre.v2.60.2.Lite.exe ~3.8MB

Tiny package which doesn't include Codecs and RC Plugins, SoftCAMs and Skins(except default one):
http://www.hippo.ru/~sorgelig/MyTheatre.v2.60.2.Tiny.exe ~2.5MB

Update package since 2.60 version to 2.60.2 which include only updated since mentioned version files:
http://www.hippo.ru/~sorgelig/MyTheatre.v2.60.2.Update.exe ~800KB
-this package will install update only if you have already installed one of Full, Lite or Tiny package.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Thanks for that BT, just as a matter of interest, I presume that the transponder information is stored in the .TPZ file, is there an editor around for this?

Big Ted

Big Hairy Bugger
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Change name to .zip

Also you can delete it and change to old transpoders directory so that you can copy across old info to save a rescan.

ps also copy satellite contents as well.

stan01

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am currently running My threatre 2.55.2 with skystar1.
I have downloaded the two later versions but when i use them certain fuctions crash my p.c. and just restart my p.c. does anybody have any clues thanks

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Strangely enough Stan, this latest version has decided to restart my PC as well, but only seems to happen if I have the browser running at the same time.

E2R

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
UK
ProgDVB works fine on my system but I find con*x channels break up. I read that My Theatre was great with con*c so I downloaded 2.60.2full and installed it.

All I get is a screen similar to Win media player that has two satellites installed, one being Hotbird. That's it! No poictures, not even clear channels. Do I need to swith it on?

How do I switch it on to recognise the SS2 card.

Any other suggestions, please?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
right click on the screen and go to DiseqC and LNB settings, you can select the satellite and LNb settings there.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Try also the Link in Nobbly's big links list, there is one listed under DVB Card downloads.