N Dee S

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
its seems there is ke*s out for N*S, does anyone know if there is a softcam that supports them.... its seems they are for dragon cams at the moment

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
RedDevil_UK said:
its seems there is ke*s out for N*S, does anyone know if there is a softcam that supports them.... its seems they are for dragon cams at the moment

Thnx for that tip Red. This dragon owner is frothing at the mouth and going on a hunt. I may be gone some time.

PS, Unapit, from whom I bought my dragon is offering previous customers Mii cards at £17.50 + pp. Off load b4 end of coax. . . ? or am I cynical.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
haggard said:
Thnx for that tip Red. This dragon owner is frothing at the mouth and going on a hunt. I may be gone some time.

PS, Unapit, from whom I bought my dragon is offering previous customers Mii cards at £17.50 + pp. Off load b4 end of coax. . . ? or am I cynical.

Got a email myself yesterday. Havent even loaded the latest k*ys yet for M11 as there was a lot opened and was`nt bothered with 1w.

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
RedDevil_UK said:
The only thing I found re dragon was that all the filia movie channels have just moved to nds only and so have gone. Sounds like a mistranslation has passed onto circulation. Keys for nds on dragon would cause everyone to froth . . . and there aint no frothing.