<na> on channel list

immi79uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skydigibox
My Location
Leeds, uk
m actually trying to tune the motorized dish on dm800se, downloaded 3 different channel lists from tspanel, i can see only those satellites that are already scanned by the box, the rest says <na>, check tuner configuration. the satellites that say <na> are already configured in tuner but still cant see channels on them. having too much difficult to find and tune those satellites thats say <na> ?

A nonymous

Reaction score
How have you set the tuner up. It has to be set to use a positioner. If its set on DISEqC mode it won't work as it will be looking for a DISEqC switch not a motor.

You shouldn't have to find the satellites yourself. The DM800Se uses USALS. Once you have put the co-ordinates in for your dish location it should find each satellite itself when you ask it to tune. Its either your co-ordinates are wrong or the dish isn't setup properly.

You need to do a full satellite scan and then add the missing channels into the bouquets yourself.

Alternatively you could use Dreamboxedit and make your own bouquets.

nano

immi79uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skydigibox
My Location
Leeds, uk
i have 3 fixed dishes and 1 motorized on a disqc switch but have configured all those in usals according to my coordinates that m gonna watch on motor one by one, means the satellite m gonna watch on motor are already configured in usals. u r right that dish moves automatically to find satellite but problem here is, i am moving the dish from channel lists by changing the channel of different satellite, if i get <na> on channel , dish doesnt move to that satellite then?, or is there any other way to move dish on that satellite ?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I think a simple diagram of the way you have cabled the system up would help enormously

immi79uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skydigibox
My Location
Leeds, uk
all done, thanks for the help guys

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup