Nagra 2 - Aladin ?

K

kalamar

What if anything will be needed to decrypt N2/Aladin ? Im using Yankse and Fenrir with a Nexus-s card and wonder what is or will be available for this ?
I would assume that someone is working on the problem. :) I also wonder how the current Yankse is doing with this ? anyone with comments ? please.
I am on the other side of the earth !

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
Search some of the recent threads on hispasat for background to this.

Nagra 2 (or Aladin) has not been hacked yet - and if you load a file which claims to you are more likely to get something nasty ...

Aladin is now in use by both Digital Plus (formerly Via Digital and CSD) on the hispasat, and also by German Premiere.

So there is an awful lot of interest in breaking this.

If you can follow Spanish, I think the best forum is at www.zackyfiles.com. I've not really read any of the German stuff.

Interestingly, Kudelski (who make Nagravision) themselves acknowledge that at some point it will be cracked - see

http://www.legco.gov.hk/yr02-03/english/bc/bc11/papers/bc111030cb1-181-2e.pdf

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
K

kalamar

I have it all installed but cant get a channel menu in Multidec ! no virus or bad supprizes looks like its a serious program (Aladin.dll package) but it only works with Multidec 9.+

need help with Multidec ! its all spanish read me files but prog has english ok.

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
kalamar said:
need help with Multidec ! its all spanish read me files but prog has english ok.
Es una broma as they say in Spanish. It's a joke. Don't waste your time on it. Even if you can't understand Spanish that well, check out the news section at http://www.zackyfiles.info/novedades/novedades.htm (translate it thru http://world.altavista.com/ if you have to). If anything authentic happens with seca2 or nagravision files for Digital Plus, the files will be posted there (once they have been checked).

Aladin is a long way off being hacked; seca2 coming back is more likely ;) .

K

kalamar

hi
I cant get Multidec working anyway,so I will just put it on the back burner ! Do you mean that Multidec dont work or just the Aladin.dll package ? Looks like Multidec would work,its the basis for MD (multidec) plugins and the MD wrapper . more comments please.
tnx

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
kalamar said:
hi
Do you mean that Multidec dont work or just the Aladin.dll package ?
I can't comment on multidec in general, but I checked on the Spanish forums for you about aladin.dll, and other people who were asking about it received some rude flames which couldn't possibly be translated! aladin.dll is a fake.

marcoh64

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Netherlands
jslovers said:
need keys for nagra
Depending on the provider you are looking for most keys can be found on most keysites (check the links list post).

No keys will be available for providers using the newer Nagra versions (Premiere and Digital+). For ABS-CBN they just changed keys again, and these come slowly lately, so you will have to be a little patient for that one.

K

kalamar

hi
ok thanks,I got enough problems already without messing with something that will not ever work ! so I will just keep watching the forums.
tnx agn !