Nagra keys

dichromate

Reaction score
Can any1 give me Nagra keys (Philippines Dream TV) pls? The keys were expired already. And also I wonder why the keys were expired already. I just searched last night and put it in my receiver but it expire this afternoon directly. Pls somebody, help me...:(

dichromate

Reaction score
Hi! Just wanna ask how can i access to other channels using other satellites aside from Agila 2. I bought my satellite dish in Dream TV Co. and my receiver is FortecStar. Can u help how i can access to other channels using other satellites aside from Agila 2, pls? Or can use my satellite dish for other satellites aside from Agila 2? Hope u can give some info... Thnx so very much!!! Ciao...:)

pokiepie

Reaction score
Hi as im new to this can I please get some help ,i have a lifetime ultra can this reciver on telstar 5 get tfc as it sais scranbled can the irdento codes work if there is any . also is there any othe sats out there to get filipino stations thanks

harout

Reaction score
I'm Searching For Technosat 9000 Plus The New Codes Pleaseeeeeeeeee

joel fausto

Reaction score
[Can any1 give me Nagra keys (abs-cbn) pls? The keys were expired already. And also I wonder why the keys were expired already. I just searched last night and put it in my receiver but it expire this afternoon directly. Pls somebody, help me...:(

nickster

Reaction score
for dreamsubscribers visit _http://www.mydreamtv.com for more info
lots of problems are getting by dreamsubs

zim1

Reaction score
if you magaged to get the new sabc keys please could you supply me

johnaloy

Reaction score
Hay Razor,

I don't know if I may be asking this here or not, but please I want you to help know how can I generate key for this cards. I am always wondering how the people who post the keys get to generate them and how do they do it so fast.
Thanks

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
johnaloy said:
Hay Razor,

I don't know if I may be asking this here or not, but please I want you to help know how can I generate key for this cards. I am always wondering how the people who post the keys get to generate them and how do they do it so fast.
Thanks

For some of the early encryptions ( VIA 1 , S1 ) there are loggers, as these encryptions are well hacked a logger can detect new keys as they come down with the data stream. After that you just print them out and spread them around.

For some of the later encryptions they use an Original card ( one someone has paid the subscription for ) and probe it for info. If there has been a key change the card will log the new keys just like the logger for say VIA 1 and thoes that know how can probe the card and extract the new keys.

H

hfak

hi anyone knows how to reset flash memory in starsat 150 plus .i think i put downloaded the wrong software and now its not taking any downloads...........